Beast Hunter

Written by Matthew Sinn/A.K.A Sinbad the Mountain

Beast Hunter/Origins Pt. 1

It was a foggy day here at what was once known as Wolf Paw Creek, deep within the forest of Romania, 1700's. Where I 28 year old Anghel Dumitru standing at 5'7, long red color hair and light green color eyes was currently hunting for rabbit. Hoping to make myself a fine meal. An had just spotted my prey and was preparing to shoot it with my bow an arrow. When the sound of something large scared away the rabbit within seconds. With no idea of what it could possibly be. My eyes began looking around the area. Wondering if it might be a bear or even a large wolf. Only to see this strange creature I've never scene before. For it stood at 6'2 like a man, had black and brown fur, fierce eyes, with black claws and sharp teeth. Apart of me wasn't sure what I was looking at. But only assume it was a werewolf from the old stories. Yet it was impossible. Since they only came out at night. As it looked directly at me and quickly attacked. I quickly fired my arrow an wounded it's right leg. With the werewolf quickly reaching me and soon bite my blocking right arm. Who screamed in pain as I used my flintlock pistol to shoot an killed the creature. Putting a stop to it's attack. Yet also had no idea of what exactly it is. But only glad to be alive or so I thought.   

TO BE CONTINUE....!

Beast Hunter/Origins Pt. 2

Over a week past since bringing the strange dead creature to the village and made myself some very good coin. But also heard troubling rumors of other strange creatures like the one I had killed. Attacking random villages an other settlements. As my wounded arm was still recovering from what that thing had done. As I was well enough to use my flintlock rifle to hunt, instead of my bow. An was hoping to actually catch a rabbit this time around. Only to quickly be ambushed by armed bandits wielding many short swords. With one of them having messy black hair, stood at 5'7, with blue color eyes and smiling spoke. "Well look what we've got men". "It's the famous hunter". "Who took down that strange creature". The other men smiled as I stood there helplessly an spoke. "What do you men want"? He answered my question. "Isn't it obvious". "We want all your coin". "So hand it over, before my men an I". "Chop you up for the coyotes". I was now mad an clearly didn't have a choice here. Who was about to do so. When one of them struck me within the back of the head. Causing a terrible sensation of pain. With their leader speaking. "You idiot". "Learn to be more damn patient". With me suddenly feeling a new form of pain. Flowing all through my body. With no idea of what could be causing it. I began screaming in pain and sure enough started to change....into a monster.  

TO BE CONTINUE....!

Beast Hunter/Origins Pt. 3

The armed bandits watched in terror as I began growing larger in size, black an brown fur spreading all across my body, my clothes ripping apart and soon changed into the very same creature that I had killed. Which caused all of them to scream in terror. As I quickly went and attacked all of them. Ripping an killing each one of them into a horrifying messy pile of dead meat. Who then let out this strange terrifying laugh. Until I stopped and felt my head hurting a horrible ordeal. Before changing back to normal form and saw what I've done. Causing me to realize that I've been cursed and turned into some kind of terrifying monster. Which made me flee the scene here. Then dare risk letting anyone know about this. While also needing to seek urgent help at once. An knew just the women to speak with. About this urgent matter.