Chapter 1 Perfect (Kyla's P.O.V)

The sun shined as I held her soft, pale hand. Her emerald eyes stared into mine, as her little tail wagged happily. Her lips brushed against mine, as she gave a suducive chuckle.
My already flushed cheeks began to turn a darker red, but I didn't move. I couldn't. I moved my lips to join her's. Her lips, were perfect. So soft, only letting kind words slip from them, as well as her soft voice. Her taste was amazing. Chocolate with a hint of strawberry. I closed my eyes, and I knew she has done the same. After a few minutes, which in reality was a few seconds, we broke the kiss. We were made to be. We smiled. Her white teeth stood out, and boy, did they shine in the hot sunlight. My dark pink eyes, stared into her emerald ones, as our hearts bested together. "I love you~" I spoke to her, my voice soft and quiet. She smiled more. "I love you too~" I held her close to my side. I would never let her go, never. Even if the world would be falling apart, I would still not let her go. She was perfect. She was mine. Everything about her was perfect.

Her emerald eyes, perfect.

The way she says 'I love you~', perfect.

All of her, perfect.

She's my little wolf girl. I'm her gardian angel. She means everything to me, and I mean everything to her. The rings on our fingers show all the world that. We've been married for four years now, and it's been the best four years of my life. Our life is perfect, just like she is. I can't imagine a world without her. I watched, as her adorable little ears picked up at the sound of the sea, coming closer to us. This was our home. A little cottage on our own little beach. The same place we were married. I nuzzle my head into her neck, and couldn't help but watch her perfect smile form on her beautiful lips. Her eyes showed nothing but love. True love. Pure love. I stayed there, not wanting to move at all. Both our heads lifted up, as we heard a deep bark, and something running towards us. It was our little German Shepherd, Shadow. He was running through the hot, golden sand, his tail wagging at twenty miles an hour. We both laughed as he licked our cheeks, his tongue like rough sandpaper. His bold, brown eyes, stood out in the sunshine, a sparkle of happiness could been seen. I was happy. We may have been through the thin and thick, but here, right now, I were I want to be, for the end of my life, and the end of time and space. I want this too last, till it's all over. I'm staying because of the feeling inside me.

She's perfect.