Airsoft sniper rifle with bipod

A powerful and adaptable weapon in the world of Airsoft combat is the bipod-equipped . The rifle's main function during skirmishes is to provide long-range accuracy; it is stable and precise. By providing a steady shooting platform, the bipod greatly improves its usability by enabling players to keep a steady aim and make accurate shots.

The bipod's terrain-adaptive design allows it to be used in a variety of playing situations. The rifle itself frequently has features like an adjustable hop-up system, an ergonomic design that makes it comfortable to use for extended periods, and a strong spring mechanism that increases range and velocity.

In addition to helping players position themselves strategically during long-range and reconnaissance missions, sniper rifles and bipods give Airsoft scenarios a realistic touch that enhances the immersion and difficulty of the gameplay. For players looking for accuracy and tactical advantages on the Airsoft battlefield, the Airsoft sniper rifle with a bipod is an invaluable tool, whether they're engaging targets from a concealed position or covering for friends.

Features:

Spring Powered - No Gas or Batteries Needed

350 FPS Projectile Velocity With .12g BBs

Effective Range of 100 ft

Detachable Magazine Clip

Tactical Laser Sight - 1 Milliwatt Max Power Output

LED Flashlight

Detachable Bipod

RIS Rails

Folding Stock

Plastic Body Construction

Mock Scope

34.25 in Length

2 lb Weight