I CAPTURED A BEAUTIFUL GIRL HEART

Adrian had never been a fan of long flights, but something about this one was different. As he settled into his seat on the flight to Moscow, he noticed the woman sitting next to him—a beautiful brunette, with sharp, intelligent eyes. She had a quiet presence, flipping through a magazine, but there was something captivating about her. He couldn’t help but steal a few glances her way.

The flight passed with small conversations, talking about their favorite cities, random bits about work, and other light-hearted topics. Her name was Elena, and there was an instant connection between them, though neither dared to say it out loud. Adrian felt something stirring inside him, a feeling he hadn’t had in a long time. But as the plane touched down, the moment slipped away. They said their goodbyes, and Adrian regretted not asking for her number.

On the other side, Elena couldn’t stop thinking about Adrian after that flight. She’d been through a rough breakup recently—her ex-boyfriend had cheated on her, leaving her heart in pieces. It wasn’t just the heartbreak; she had also quit her job to start fresh, looking for opportunities that aligned with her passion. She had been searching for a position at a startup, somewhere new where she could rebuild.

Weeks passed, and she still couldn’t shake thoughts of Adrian from her mind. Then one day, while scrolling through job postings, something caught her eye—a position at Ace Startup. The name felt like a strange coincidence, but as she read further, it became clear. This was his company. The guy from the plane. The one she couldn’t stop thinking about.

Elena hesitated for a moment, unsure if this was fate or just a coincidence. Her heart raced. Should she apply? It seemed too perfect, yet terrifying at the same time. Would he remember her? Was this her chance at a fresh start both in her career and maybe, just maybe, with him?

With a deep breath, Elena sent in her application. She wasn’t sure what would happen next, but something inside her told her that this was more than just a job. This could be the beginning of something far bigger than she had ever imagined. Little did she know, Adrian had been thinking about her too.