Spook Crew: Ghostly City

Written by Matthew Sinn/A.K.A. Sinbad the Mountain

Spook Crew/Recap

My name is Nathan Bow, a news reporter apart of a special supernatural fighting team calling ourselves Spook Crew. Who've taken down many ghosts and learned that a mysterious figure. Had been using an ancient lantern to unleash them onto our fair city. An had to join forces with the mask hero, Leaf Shield. To takedown the mysterious villain known as The Spirit Haunter. Who used a magical spell to unleash a massive amount of ghosts onto the City of Edmonton. But also kidnapped the mayor an tried to pull off a major robbery. Only to have failed and threw him behind bars. Yet still had us a lot of ghosts to catch. 

TO BE CONTINUE....!

Spook Crew/Scream City

It's been over two weeks since The Spirit Haunter was thrown behind bars. As we were currently downtown, dealing with some food throwing ghosts within a small pizza place. With me dodging a flying pepperoni pizza that went splat against the glass window behind me. As I sucked the skinny greenish ghost into my magic necklace. While Venessa stopped another from throwing someone's mushroom and cheese at me. Which was really nice of her. With James and Martin catching the last two before the pizza place was cleared and Martin speaking in a tired voice. "This has got to be the twelve call we've got today". He wasn't the only one who was tired. For all of us had been working really hard. To clean up the city of ghosts after what the hooded supervillain did. As James heard his cellphone vibrating and spoke. "Sorry team". "But we've got another call". Nobody was happy. Yet we still went to see what was going on. An hope it wasn't anything too big to handle. 

TO BE CONTINUE....!

Spook Crew/Slime Streets

Driving towards where the city trolley cart usually sat. We arrived at the scene where James began speaking to the scared 36 year old man, standing at 5'7, short light brown hair and light brown color eyes close by. Who faced us an spoke. "Oh thank goodness your here". "For we're facing a serious problem". Hearing this James asked. "What exactly happened"? He told us. "A small group of people had rode the trolley across the bridge like usual". "An yet....none of them have yet returned". "But also can't seem to contact the conductor either". Troubled by this I personally asked. "When did this happen"? He spoke. "About ten minutes ago". Understanding this I began taking photos as Venessa asked James. "What do you think"? He stood there quietly at first. Until soon answering back. "We've got to investigate the tunnel". "An see what sort of paranormal we're dealing with". With that said we drove towards the other end and began investigating at once. 

TO BE CONTINUE....!

Spook Crew/Tunnel Gone

After Venessa used her magic to get us past the fencing. Martin and James started scanning the tunnel with Martin quickly hearing lot's of noise from his scanner and spoke. "I'm getting some really strange energy readings". "From the trolley railroad tracks". James replied. "Well I've just found something pretty unusual". With me an Venessa noticing these strange symbols drawn on the walls and me asking Venessa. "Is this some sort of spell"? She replied while still looking at the symbols. "I believe so". "Though it's nothing I've ever scene before". Troubled by this I began wondering. If The Spirit Haunter was somehow behind this? As we kept examining the tunnel here. When I walked into some sort of invisible barrier. Which gave me a small shock and spoke. "Guys....I've found something". With Venessa seeing this and spoke. "Look's like you've found a magic barrier". "Though what is it blocking"? I was wondering that same question. As James and Martins scanners were going wild around it. An knew it couldn't be good.