Harry's P.O.V

Hi, I'm Harry! Harry Edward Styles. I'm just a normal 20, no sorry, 21 year old from homes chapel, in Cheshire.
I was born on the 1st February 1994, my mums called Anne and my dads called Des.
My parents split up when I was only 7 years old.
I grew up in a house with my mum, Anne and my older sister, Gemma. Although I didn't live with my dad, I did see him very often and he'd take me and my sister places, I have both good and bad memories with my dad, some I will cherish in my heart forever and some I just want to forget.
Now, my sister Gemma, she is technically 4 years older than me, but when my parents decided to divorce she was ten, me and Gemma like any other siblings fought but not that much, most of the time we got along.
Well, we had to really. We had no choice.
My mum would get rather emotional at times, but Gemma and I would always be there by her side!
When I was quite a lot older, 14, maybe 15....yes 15! Me and some of my friends made a band called white Eskimo. I was the singer!
At that time I didn't want to be a singer, I thought I'd give it a go, and I'm glad I did! I absolutely loved it, and still do! When I was 16 I auditioned on the X-factor ! I sang 'isn't she lovely' by 'Stevie Wonder.'
I got through with 3 yessss !! I was so pleased!
Then afterimage got through and we got told who is actually through and who isn't, I found out that I wasn't good enough and didn't get through. I was devastated!