Golden Triangle Tour for Luxury Travelers: Best Hotels and Experiences

The Golden Triangle is one of the top recommended routes to travel across India, to immerse in the history, glamour and great architecture of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. For the luxury traveller, this tour can be made even more special by using private transport, arranging special private excursions and top end accommodation to make the trip unforgettable. As one of the leading golden triangle tour operators, here's an insight into how you can enjoy the finest luxuries for the by car from Royal Cars and Driver.

 As one of the leading golden triangle tour operators, here's an insight into how you can enjoy the finest luxuries for the  by car from Royal Cars and Driver

1. Luxurious Stays in Delhi

Your golden triangle India tour package should begin in the colourful city of Delhi. Accommodation should be at The Oberoi, New Delhi; a hotel that is a fusion of luxuries and contemporary design. The hotel overlooks the Delhi Golf Course and Humayun' Tomb which makes the hotel offer other facilities in house meals, clean services and other distinguished amenities. Another is the Leela Palace – the atmosphere of luxury meets here on every turn – in the exterior and the interior decorations.

2. Exclusive Experiences in Agra

The next destination is Agra known for the magnificent Taj Mahal. For the luxury travelers deciding where to stay, there is no better place than The Oberoi Amarvilas New Delhi hotel. Only 600 meters from the symbol of India's love – Taj Mahal – this five-star hotel enables the guests to see the monument through a window if it is located in the hotel. We recommend starting the day with a private sunrise tour of the Taj Mahal followed by a spa session at the hotel or a candle lit dinner under the stars, with Taj Mahal as your backdrop.

For a more personalized experience, ask your travel guide to take you into a closed door tour of the Agra Fort or the less famous Itmad-ud-Daulah's Tomb also known as 'Baby Taj' but without the interference of tourists.

3. Palatial Living in Jaipur

The last place that must be included in the list of the is Jaipur, which has royal palaces and rich cultural backgrounds. Spend your nights in the testimony of royal luxury, Jaipur Rambagh Palace—which was once the Palace of the Maharaja of Jaipur. Delight in the Royal plan of rooms having luxury suites, own butler and multi-cuisine serving its own traditional Rajasthan cuisine.

If planning to have an even more personal experience, head over to the Amber Fort for a private tour and see what has become the symbol of Jaipur. If the person wants some level of thrill, head out to the Pink City to go for the hot air balloon during sunrise.

4. Luxury on the Road

To travel between Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in comfort and luxury is all part and parcel of the experience. Choose the golden triangle tour package done in a car from Royal Cars and Driver agency which provides cars with personal drivers to make your tour comfortable and marvelous. On your own car, you can visit the places which are not tourist attractions and can spend as much time as you want at any place where you wish to.

Conclusion

Self-drive holidays or services incorporated into Golden Triangle Tour Package have a vast history and culture but for luxurious individuals, rights and exclusive services differ from hotels. Boasting of having the finest hotels, professionally guided city tours and personal drop off and pick up in a luxury car, your Golden Triangle India Tour becomes a memorable tour of the very heart of India's most sought after cities.

Our Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package by car is specially designed to give you the royal treatment for your golden triangle tour with Royal Cars and Driver. Visit: https://royalcarsndriver.com/tour/golden-triangle-india-tour-package/