PROLOGUE:

WARNING:

This book has mentions of sexual assault, bullying, and abuse. It also contains strong language and some scenes can be triggering so read at your own risk!

Okay, thank you!

"I've been silent for so long and it cost me you... My love, my only love...But not anymore... My heart could no longer remain silent for what it feels for you, Lyra!"

Alex leaned in, his lips brushing against mine, holding my body close to his. And the whole time, I was drowning in his ocean blue eyes, those eyes that were always filled with love and determination whenever it meets my boring gray ones.

At this moment, I could no longer recognize the shy and quiet Alex Di Luca I've always known.

"So either be mine or let me be yours."

***

Lyra Valera is a passionate and hardworking 20 year old single mother. Her world revolves around her 4 year old son. She was once the girl who seemed to have it all, but everything and everyone she held dear in her heart disappeared in a snap after the boy she thought loved her broke her into pieces.

Alex Di Luca is a talented 20 year old art student who is suffering from ASD. In a world where no one seems to understand him, he turns into his world of art. He was a shy and quiet boy who became even more reclusive after a terrible past that was caused by a person he trusted.

Alex and Lyra are always meant to meet, but because of unfortunate circumstances the two of them became too broken to open up their hearts leaving it silent and separating them apart.

But what happens when years later those same unfortunate circumstances open up and forces them to meet once again? Will the two of them manage to get out of the silence and learn how to open their hearts to one another? Or will they forever remain broken and trapped in the silent prison they created?

READ TO FIND OUT!

(This is the sequel to my book MIRACLE, but can also be a standalone read)

***

Hello again, dear readers!
Welcome to my new book!
What do you think of this?

STARTED: OCTOBER 18, 2024
ENDED: