Untitled Part 1

It was 12:25 in the noon. At Sri Chaitanya School in the admin, there was a man sitting with strong and radiant aura in black attire near him was sitting his younger brother and his assistant was standing with some bodyguards towards his right.

The man was waiting for a one specific person, its been 10 minutes and yet the person has not arrived. Irritated the person asked his assistant to go and check what's going on up there.

Assistant noticing his bosses anger quickly halted towards science department. He reached the second floor and asked a student where the science department was, the student directed him towards the class and went in his class while thinking the man was scary.

He knocked on the gate and as granted the permission to come in, He opened the gate and while looking at everyone said "Sorry to disturb your class but i am here to pick up young lady."

The way he said it, it appeared to be very vibrant and polite.

The teacher present in the classroom at that time asked him "who was his young lady exactly?"

"Its Ms. Nimisha Sherlock my young lady."

Nimisha pov-

I was chatting with my friend Akshara when I herd a knock on the door, I turned to the person And when I saw him I could not think straight. Why was he here and then I herd him saying he has come to pick up his young lady ohhh so that is the reason he came Wait! I am the lady and I wished he won't say anymore but i herd the sentance.

"Its Ms. Nimisha Sherlock my young lady."

with him saying it i felt everyones gaze on me including my best friend who was seeking for answer from me.

I smiled awkwardly at everyone and asked him.

Author's pov -

Nimisha asked Max "What are you doing?"

"My lady please come with me to master otherwise he will be mad".

"What are you saying he is here? Didn't he said he had important meeting to attend."

"yes but he came especially to pick you up. Master really love you very much he even postponed 1 billion contract just to pick you up personally."

"What?! Why?"

"What is going on Nimisha? Who is this guy? Why he is calling you My lady? Who is this man you are talking about? What are you hiding." Akshara asked her bestfriend.

"a.... I will tell you everything but before, Max I can't come please inform him to go I am not allowed to leave early."

"I am sorry my lady but you know masters temper. And who dares to refuse to let you go?"

"Not only Nimisha but no one can leave the school." Dean replied from behind.

"I would gladly like to ask who may you be Mr.?" Max asked maintaining his usually calm demeanour.

"I am the dean of the school"

"May I ask for your name?"

"Vainkatesh Raminaini"

"Mr. Dean then may i ask why you are not letting them leave?"

"Of course student come to school to study and leaving early for small matters are inappropriate, getting leaves on the name of being sick everything hilarious if they are coming here just to go back again in half day, then they should just perhaps stay at home only and not waste other students and teachers time."