Meeting

Greece danced with Cyprus, making their way to the center of the dance floor. The blaring music and flashing lights as a bit tacky for Greece, but he enjoyed dancing. He moved his muscular torso to the beat, swaying his hips and arms to the rhythm. "I'm going to the bar to get a drink, I'll be back!" Cyprus shouted over the music; dancing wasn't really his thing, but he enjoyed seeing his friend happy. Greece nodded with a smile as a reply, and Cyprus made his way through the ocean of people to the bar in the back of the night club. Dancing his way around others at the club, Greece bumped into a slightly taller man around his age. His skin was a dark tan, his hair short and dark brown, as were his eyes. He was muscular, and looked down at Greece. "Hey, wa- Ah, Greece! You've got some nerve challenging me like this!" The man boomed, his accent piercing through the music. "It, wasn't a challenge, Turkey." Greece's usually soft voice replied rather loudly, cutting through the bass of the music. "Ha! You'll have to speak up, little man!" The man known as Turkey laughed, his smirk big but meaning business. They two never stopped grooving, their hips, arms, and feet seemingly taken prisoner by the music. Greece's emerald green eyes stayed on Turkey's dark brown irises, his light brown hair swaying along with his movements. Soon enough, their little meetup turned into a dance battle, and people circled them like vultures watching the two bust a move, using their hips as weapons of war.

Cyprus made his way through the commotion and people to get a front row seat to the big battle. Upon catching a glimpse of his friend in the crowd, Greece smiled and loosened up. Soon people were even chanting, cheering on both sides. As the war waged on, both sides were getting fatigued. Turkey wiped his brow with the back of his hand as he danced. Greece breathed from his mouth trying to catch his breath; they'd been dancing so long. How many songs had it been? What time is it? Questions flew through Greece's mind as he danced, and to take his mind off of them he looked at Turkey, dancing away like it was no one's business. Turkey noticed Greece staring and felt his face get hot, but he dismissed it quickly, assuming it was just because of his excessive dancing. Greece kept his eyes on Turkey. He watched beads of sweat roll of of his muscular body, and how his dark brown eyes sparkled in the lights of the night club. Greece felt drawn to his Turkish rival; everything about him was just so compelling. How his muscular arms moved along with the rest of his body was so enticing. Dozens of emotions bombarded him all at once; it was overwhelming.
As the Turkish man felt the Greek's eyes on him he felt nervous. He began staring back, noticing the contours of the latter's body. The muscular brunette looked down to his feet as he felt heat rush to his face.
The two were getting fatigued, and Cyprus could tell. As everyone else began dancing on their own, Cyprus observed as the two dance-rivals made their way to the bar. The man decided to just enjoy himself while the night lasted, and he did just that as the two dancers walked away.