iPhone Leather Cases

As a reliable leather phone case manufacturer, we are improving alongside our customers. Despite our continuous improvement and dedicated R&D in printed iPhone cases, the majority of our iPhone leather case wholesale offerings are crafted from genuine leather. Every year, we get the data before the announcement of iPhone for producing the iPhone cases in time. Every year, as a perceptive iPhone case manufacturer, we obtain data before the announcement of new iPhone models to produce our cases in a timely manner. As the iPhone evolves, so do our wholesale iPhone cases.

Over the past 20+ years, we have provided numerous leather iPhone case solutions for Nomad,Bellroy and so on, gaining extensive experience in the process. The iPhone leather case for sale is one of our main product lines.

How to Make Leather iphone covers wholesale?

There are nearly 6 kinds of equipment used in making leather iPhone cases. Firstly, as a professional leather phone case manufacturer, we should do the cutting of the leather, microfiber, PC board and hot glue, which makes the material in right size. Skiving the leather is the next step for proper thickness. After brushing and melting the glue, the leather, microfiber, PC board will be corrected in right shape. Then, it comes to sticking and hot pressing the leather to the case. After that, empty the room for the magnets and let them in, and stick the microfiber inside the case. Inspecting and cleaning is the last but the most important step.

Benefits of iPhone Leather Cases for Sale

Durability and Protection

Leather is known for its durability and longevity. High-quality leather cases can withstand wear and tear, maintaining their appearance and functionality over time. Leather cases offer substantial protection against scratches, minor drops, and everyday impacts. The interior lining, often made of microfiber, further protects the phone from abrasions.

Comfort and Grip

The texture of leather provides a comfortable grip, making the phone easier to hold. Leather also feels warm and soft to the touch, enhancing the overall user experience.

Style and Variety

Leather cases come in various styles, colors, and finishes. Whether you prefer a sleek modern design or a more rustic look, there's likely a leather case that suits your taste. Leather cases can often be personalized with initials, logos, or other designs, adding a touch of individuality.

Eco-Friendliness

Many leather cases are made from sustainably sourced materials and are biodegradable, making them an environmentally friendly option compared to plastic cases.

Compatibility with Accessories

Many leather cases are designed to be compatible with various iPhone accessories, including wireless chargers and magnetic mounts, ensuring you can use your phone seamlessly without removing the case.

If you have an interest in an iphone leather case China, please contact us.

How to Clean Apple iPhone Leather Cases?

As a professional leather phone case manufacturer, it is necessary for us to tell you that for a high-quality iphone leather case, you might not ever have to clean it. Leather develops a gorgeous patina the longer you use it and every bump and scuff is a memento of your exploits. It makes every leather iPhone case of the end users special and unique, building character as the end users go about their life. In this case, one nonabrasive lint-free cloth with a dab of fresh water is enough. But if you want an iPhone case look new for years, you should keep it away from water, oil, makeup and dyed materials. It is better to add some leather conditioner or mink oil every few months.

Design Your Own Custom iPhone Leather Case

As a dedicated iPhone case manufacturer, we continuously perfect our technology for OEM iPhone cases. Our extensive selection includes a wide variety of iPhone leather cases wholesale. If you choose to cooperate with us, please contact us.

Select your preferred type or designs of our products or provide your own designs and then contact us in any ways like email and get quotes on different order quantities and requirements or any other problems.

After cooperation, confirm all the details of the designs, materials, quantities and technical requirements. The samples will be arranged after that and sent them for your approval before mass production.

The mass production will be arranged and each iPhone case will be inspected in producing. They will be shipped with the requirements before delivery.

Contact us to buy custom leather iphone case.