▬ 𝟏𝟖┊𝓑ecause we were the ones who won?

▬▬ ㅹ┊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐍

▬▬ ㅹ┊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐍

Placing the camrecorder on her counter, Ryujin cleared her throat, stroking back her stray locks to appear presentable after the chaos of a celebration they had just a few minutes ago.

She fixes the gold medal on her neck, stretching the ribbon carefully before she makes sure the medal itself appears clearly on the frame. The light casts a strange reflection on the gold, but it's strangely aesthetic in a way she likes. She has not filmed herself after the win, so she wants to do it within the period she is still in the thrill.

"Beomgyu and I won the competition today! He was so happy. Nobody would understand, he almost teared up after our names were called. Well the credit must be given to me, I taught—" Ryujin almost chokes on her giggles, her body vibrating off her mirth.

She has always thought happiness looks the best on Beomgyu, but she has never thought it that way, that their feelings might be mutual.

Because that's what he thinks, as he stares at her from the doorway, aimlessly conversing with a camera.

He runs up to her, and stares at her giggling self for a while, a small smile forms on his lips before he knows it, and he leans down, matching her level.

"Here's our winner!" Ryujin turns the frame towards him.

"Will you also be filming when I'm going to die?" Beomgyu sighs, flicking her head gently. She looks different with a gold medal on, a new sight for him. Well every single time he sees her the sight is always new, but there's this strange sensuous pull about figure skater Ryujin which he always finds himself simping over.

She looks at him, a gentle smile on her lips yet it slightly falters as she sees him wipe at his eyes again. "Stop crying, idiot. We won."

"I know," He laughed, gesturing at his own medal. "I'm not crying."

She rolls her eyes, turning her camrecorder off and taking a moment to just be. They had come a long way— from not liking each other to ultimately skating together in a competition.

Or to put it better— from not liking each other to crazily falling in love but not quite sure how to admit it.

"Hey, I won the bet then." She smirks.

"Yeah?" He prompted confusingly, as she rolled her eyes.

"Your punishment," Her smirk remained, "Want it now?"

Beomgyu sighed before looking away, trying to laugh it off. "No."

Did he just call off a kiss? A fucking kiss?