▬ 𝟏𝟗┊𝓘 have to celebrate someone's birthday.

▬▬ ㅹ┊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗
𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

▬▬ ㅹ┊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖.

Ryujin had zero idea what happened to her. Also how she fell in love. She didn't know how she did, she just knew that she did.

Too ironic.

She was having the moment of her life, intending to fall asleep, her phone slipping off her hand a few times, flinching her awake. She thought it was gonna be the last time, not until it vibrated. Another annoying frown etched on her lips as she opened one eye to see who blessed her with their acknowledgement.

It was the clock app, reminding her that she had put an alarm just hours later for the next day.

"Oh shit." She muttered under her breath, getting up on her feet quicker than she could sway off her sleep.

It was going to be a special day, and she had to make it a memorable one too, as she knows she won't be there for the next. And it's the first one she's going to spend with him. Of course she has to make it special.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Beomgyu watched her with confusion all over his face as she tied the laces of her skates into delicate bows. Putting in extra effort than she ever had. Everything needed to be perfect today. Well, not really. She was delaying things on purpose.

"You're so focused today."

"Yeah?" She laughed, standing up straight and skating back a little. In her mind, she was counting the minutes. "I am always focused, you know?"

He scoffed slightly, looking away. She didn't care much about that, clearing her throat. "Put on the skates. Let's skate tonight."

"Ryu, the competition is over."

"Our contract isn't," She smiled mischievously, and he tilted his head with a disbelieving look before mirroring her smile.

"Oh, I see, you're up for it." He murmured, walking back to fetch his skates.

Skating was just an excuse to keep him here now. Ryujin was stupidly new to doing things like these, and to do those with someone she had mixed feelings for, she didn't know how to initiate them. But ice had a special place in both of their hearts, maybe in the future too, so it was, well, workable.

It started off slow as it always had, yet the sensation of his hands enfolding hers would always be her favourite source of wonder. As if they were crafted intricately just to be held by the other so perfectly, a match no other could replicate.