CH-9 ATTRACTION

Here is an another chapter...
Kindly don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter..❣️
_________________________________________

🖤

Ranvijay left Agasthya at his home and came to RR Mansion He was wondering the whole way what Shree would be thinking about him, how could he forget such a big thing. He was also feeling very guilty. After reaching the mansion, he got down from his car and came inside. He saw Radhika in the living room who was sitting on the couch and using her phone. Seeing her, Ranvijay understood that Ronit has not yet come home and she was waiting for him. Till now Radhika did not notice Ranvijay's presence, she was busy with her phone and had light sleep in her eyes. Ranvijay went near her and placed his hand on her head due to which Radhika's attention turned towards Ranvijay.

" Bacha, if you are feeling sleepy then go to sleep, he will come. Have you eaten your food?" Ranvijay told her very lovingly, hearing which Radhika nodded her head in yes, there was a smile across on her face.

" Then go and sleep, you must be tired, did you talk to Ronit, when will he come?" Ranvijay asked.

" I call him just a while ago, he will reach here in a little while." Radhika replied that there was sleep in her voice.

" Ok, if it takes too long then go to sleep." Ranvijay said while kissing her forehead which made Radhika nod in response.

As a doctor, Ronit used to get late in coming home. Sometimes he even had to do mid-night surgeries, which caused discomfort to Radhika, which everyone could see. And sometimes Radhika also used to get very busy in her work but their work never came in between their relationship because a relationship runs on understanding, honesty and respect which both of them understood very well.

After talking to Radhika for a while, Ranvijay went towards his chamber. As soon as he came, he saw Shree sitting on the living room sofa of the chamber. Her laptop and some papers were kept on the table in front of her. But her whole focus was on her own deep thoughts. Which make ranvijay confuse, so to gain her attention he clear his throat which make ker flinch in sudden. After that, when she noticed Ranvijay's presence, she stood up from her place.

" I'm sorry I didn't see you, it's me-, it's actually." Shree suddenly gets nervous and speaks to Ranvijay, seeing which a smile comes on Ranvijay's face but he doesn't let it show. Ranvijay interrupted her and said this.

" I'm sorry." Ranvijay said this in a very soft tone because he did not want to make her more nervous. Hearing this, Shree gets confused.

" huh?" Shree with her confused face looks at Ranvijay who was also looking at her but didn't say anything yet as he was lost in her dark brown orbs which were deep and contained a lot of emotions.

" Sorry I had told you I would come to pick you up but because of work I was not able to keep track of the time and my phone was on silent mode so I didn't hear the notifications, you had to wait because of me." Ranvijay said this coming out of his world of thoughts.

" Its ok, I don't take such small things to heart and I can understand that you might be busy so please don't say sorry." Shree said in her soft voice looking at Ranvijay.

" Hmm, did you have dinner?" Ranvijay asked ended the conversation.

" Nahi." Shree said this while lowering her head because when she went there was no one in the dining area and she did not want to disturb anyone. Seeing the hesitation on her face, Ranvijay understood why she did not have dinner. This was nothing new. Because of work, everyone's arrival time was different, so everyone had dinner in their chambers.