1

Chapter 1 Young Demon King

"Miss Third, run forward and don't look back!"

 When Li Susu regained consciousness, she was suddenly pushed.

 Her feet slipped and she rolled down the hillside.

 It was a December day, with a thick layer of snow on the ground. It was bone-chilling cold and my body ached.

 When she was about to hit the tree at the foot of the hillside, a white jade bracelet appeared out of thin air on Li Susu's wrist.

 The bracelet was shining with colorful light, and this power was able to stabilize her body.

 Li Susu was dizzy and it took a long time to recover.

 What she saw was a vast white world. She sat up from the ground and found that she was really embarrassed.

 The pink and white coat on her body was dirty, her bun was scattered, and one of her embroidered shoes was missing.

 Susu held on to the tree trunk and got up from the ground.

 From the jade bracelet on her hand, a little shota's voice came, and it said seriously: "Master, this is the world five hundred years ago."

 There was still heavy snow falling in the sky.

 Su Su stretched out her hand, and the snowflakes fell on her palm. They were instantly melted by her body temperature, and the air was filled with thick spiritual energy.

 There were bits of surprise on her pale little face.

 Five hundred years from now, the world will be filled with black mist, ghosts and monsters running rampant, and spiritual energy sparse and pitiful.

 "Ye Xiwu is willing to give up her body." Yuzhuang paused and said, "She said that she hopes you can save her father and grandmother from that evil thing in the future."

 Su Su said: "You tell Ye Xiwu, I promise her."

 "After five hundred years, I have no spiritual power. Master, I will start to sleep. If your life is in danger, please call me again."

 "Okay." She raised her slender fingers and touched them the jade bracelet.

 The light on the bracelet dimmed and it fell into silence.

 Su Su closed her eyes, and the past memories of the original owner Ye Xiwu began to appear in Su Su's mind. After all, it is not her own body, and the memory is intermittent and very vague.

 Ye Xiwu is the third daughter of General Ye's family and the only legitimate daughter of the Ye family.

 She fell into the water some time ago and became seriously ill, which took a long time to recover. Her grandmother was worried about her and took her to Tianhua Temple to offer incense.

 Unexpectedly, in the temple, Ye Xiwu and her personal maid Yinqiao were kidnapped by bandits.

 Ye Xiwu and Yinqiao escaped down the mountain while the bandits were not paying attention.

 The master and servant didn't run far before they were discovered by bandits.

 Su Su passed through Ye Xiwu, and it happened to be this scene. The maid pushed the original owner away and let the original owner escape.

 Su Su felt a pain in her feet. She looked down and saw that her ankles were swollen.

 Su Su tried her best to ignore the pain and began to find a way out.