Going To Japan p1

Aliy Pov

I'm in my room Coming my very knotty Hair when my  phone suddenly rang. I saw that it was my friend Ellie.

conversation

Aliy: Hello

Ellie: hi Aliy

Aliy: Oh hi Ellie What do you need

Ellie: can you come to my house later

Aliy: OK why?

Ellie: I would tell you when you get there

Aliy: ok bye

I hung up the phone and faced in the mirror. "Now back to this" I said grabbing my brush

Few hour later

Meli Pov

I walk down the road to Elle's house when I bump into something or some one. I look up and see Ari." oh sorry" Ari. " It is ok, You heading to Ellie's too". "Yea let go"

At the house

Ellie Pov

I'm in my house waiting for the rest of them to come. Mark is hanging over the edge of the arm chair, Lulu is putting on lip gloss and Aliy is playing Minecraft on her phone. "I'm so bored." Mark wined. " Mark some times you act like a 5 year old than 25." I said and he stuck his tongue out. "ugh so immature" I said crossing my arms. " least I don't spend all my time doing make up like Lulu." he said. "first of all your a boy and don't wear make up and second least I wear Makeup" Lulu said pointing at Aliy. " Leave me out of this" Aliy said looking up from her phone. Then suddenly the door opens reveling  Ari and Meli. " Guys calm down you are all beautiful" she said jokingly." Shut up Ari" I said. "So why you called us here" Meli said." I called you all hear to tell you guys something..........I am moving to Japan. Everyone's  mouth gapped open. " I got an acting job there that I can't miss out on. You see  I am an Actress, Meli is a lawyer, Mark is a vet, Ari is a Home Decorator, Aliy is a Story Writer and Lulu her father is a billionaire so she dose not work. "if your going then we are going" Mark said. " Yea" the rest of them say together." I cant believe it" I said and hug them all. "so when do we leave" Aliy asked. " Tomorrow" I said. "TOMORROW!!!!!!!" They shouted and ran out he door.

Lulu Pov

I cant believe Ellie only gave us 1 day to pack." Silvia" I called on my maid." Yes Madam" she said. " Pack all my things please" I asked her. " Yes right away" she said scurrying away. Well I am going to the pool I said walking away

Ari Pov

I'm In my room packing . I never knew I had so much crap in my room. I picked up an old piece of bread from my closet. "Ewe" I said dropping it. "My closet is disgusting"

Mark Pov

I am I my room with a basket full of dirty clothes. I walk to the Laundry Room and started washing. I loaded the machine  and put in soap powder not watching I drop the whole book of it in and closed the lid. I went on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up to see soap bubble on my feet. I run to the Laundry room and saw soap every were. " This I going to take awhile"

A/N so how was it the people in the description are people in the story and helped me write it so tank them and check out my book Supernatural bye till part 2