Secret Relations: Dean Winchester Imagine

It's not like you had anything against Sam and Cas finding out about your relationship with Dean, but you wouldn't deny that it made everything much more fun. Sneaking around like teenagers, teasing each other in front of them, even flirting with other guys on a case to boil Deans blood. Having to wait until you were alone in the bunker, or staying as quiet as you possibly could when you just couldn't wait until you were alone together. Any alone time you could get with Dean felt like a blessing, and now you were just waiting for Sam and Cas to leave the bunker. They said they were going to grab dinner for everyone, so you and Dean crept into his room and waited until you heard the door shut minutes later. Within seconds you were pinned under him on his bed with him looking down at you smiling. His genuine smile never failed to make you smile back at him.

"Nice to finally get some alone time with my girl." he whispered before slowly kissing your neck. "Dean we don't have time to go slow and take our time, c'mon." you demand knowing Sam and Cas would be back soon. You grabbed his shirt pulling it over his head and he copied your movements and unclasped your bra. "So I don't think I've asked you, you ticklish?" Dean asked, leaning up so his legs were straddling your thighs, pinning you down. He quickly grabbed your arms and held them over you with one hand, "Dean, don't you dare." you said sternly. He gave you a devious grin and started to tickle your stomach. In between laughter you were begging him to stop, and after what felt like eternity he finally did. He let go of your hands and you moved them to cup his face, whispering, "You're a dick." He just laughed, "One day I'm going to drag this on all day. Take hours just to take one piece of clothing off, drive you mad." Instead of replying with words, you pulled him into a kiss. Your hands went to his belt and he swatted them away pulling back from the kiss. He started moving back and began pulling your pants slowly off, keeping eye contact the entire time.

"Guys what the hell?" you heard Sam gasp. It was that moment you realized you forgot to close Deans bedroom door. You went to cover yourself, but Dean moved his body on top of yours before you could. Sam turned around, "Seriously what the hell?" "I got this one covered." Dean said winking and putting his shirt on then walking out closing the door behind him. You stood up, getting dressed and then pressed your ear against the door to listen to what they were saying.

"So, what you're dating (y/n)?" "What? No that's-" "You were on top of her both half naked!" "Yes." You kind of wished that you could see Sams reaction to the whole thing going on. "Why didn't you tell us?" Sam asks quieter than his other statements. "Sammy, it has nothing to do with you or Cas. It just happened one night and we never got the chance to tell you guys. Then we realized how much fun it was to sneak around and the things we could do to each other in public. Anyway, why are you home, I didn't hear the door open and shut again?" "Cas insisted he would be fine going to get everything alone so I never even left." When it became quiet you decided to come out of the room. "You guys gonna tell Cas or is he gonna have to find out?" Sam asked in a lighter tone and you and Dean just looked at each other. "Lets see how long it takes the poor fella." Dean joked back, earning a smile from Sam, "I'll leave you two be." Sam said as he walked away, and Dean pulled you back into his room shutting and locking the door. "So we're dating? I don't remember you asking me out?" you teased Dean and he started to blush. "Are you blushing?" "Shudup." he said trying to hide it. "Awww that's adorable Dean, I didn't know you could blush." "Shudup before I start tickling you again." he said half joking half seriously.

You guys tried to make it obvious to Cas, but he was extremely oblivious. If you guys were watching something you were practically sitting on Dean. He didn't notice the lingering touches, or how you two hugged for an extremely long time after each and every hunt, even longer when you knew Cas was watching. Sharing beds in motels didn't even seem to strike his attention. Dean tried multiple times to get you to be loud in bed when Cas was in hearing distance, but you refused to cross that line for both yours and Cas's sake.

It took something small for Cas to finally say something about the two of you. You were driving to meet Sam at a library in the area of a case you were working. Dean had one hand on the wheel, and the other hand was holding yours. Cas appeared in the back seat, startling both you and Dean. He started to say something you didn't quite catch before he interrupted himself, "You guys finally admitted your feelings for each other?" he asked innocently, "Yeah we have been for a while Cas, been trying to drop you hints." Dean said calmly, squeezing your hand. "It still took quicker than I had predicted. No offense but you both can be very stubborn, especially when it comes to your feelings." "Yeah none taken." Dean replied and turned on the radio to avoid any more awkward conversation. Whenever Cas would try and ask questions Dean would just turn up the volume more and sing along even louder. It made you smile more after every time you realized how much you loved being with this idiot.