Book 1 = Chapter 1

Episode 1 = 회의의(The meetings)
Announcement from the author.
(Pls don't take the story seriously this is only fanfiction and the book contains;
De@dly we@pon, bad Languages, ki!!ing, Adult content, R@p£ , k!dnappig
, Businesses and crime's. Pls don't attact on the Characters as they didn't do anything and again pls don't take this seriously,I don't want enhypen having issue getting hated on they're lives pls engine's don't take the story seriously.thats all I'm gonna say pls cooperate with me)

------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

L

Lee heeseung
Age: 27 years old.

Nature: cold, ruthless, merciless, cold, Get what he wants, you can't escape her, he will focus on a person if he's Inlove or did something bad will get a Terrible punishment, and lastly he doasnt like person escaping her or even Lying, he's prett...

Nature: cold, ruthless, merciless, cold, Get what he wants, you can't escape her, he will focus on a person if he's Inlove or did something bad will get a Terrible punishment, and lastly he doasnt like person escaping her or even Lying, he's pretty brutally.

About her: He's a Billionaire, he's the boss behind the mafia gang called 'EnhyGang' the gang have terrible crime did like killing, brutally. He owns Lee Corp, Lee company that is ranked 1 in the whole wide world and other business under his name.

Sim Jaeyun
Age:22 years old.

Nature: Kind, sassy, never mess with anyone, freindly, kind hearted , caring

About her:Her Dad owns Sim Corp. And Sim Company that is ranked 2, he didn't knew that her dad was dealing to a demon for the business.
_________________________________________

Author Pov.

Somewhere else. A man in her old age are tied up in a dark room full of deadly weapon.

 A man in her old age are tied up in a dark room full of deadly weapon

".mhh mhhhhhhh." The man said while trying to escape from the grip, the door suddenly open revealing...

" The man said while trying to escape from the grip, the door suddenly open revealing

".well,well,well look who's here my lovely man, how are you Mr Park.."heeseung said looking at the man soul the man are trying to talk
".ooo look like you want to talk, well sure." He removed the tape from the older mouth where the man hissed in pain.".p-pl-pls, Mr Lee have mercy on m-m-m ee I -i will give you money just pl eas leave me." The man said pleading, heeseung didn't utter any word and then looked at the man then on the table's full of weapon with dried blood, the man noticed it ".pls Mr Lee I'll do anything pls pls pls dont kill me." The man said with tear in her ayes as he dont want to die painfully, Lee didn't listen so he stand up and choose which tool he's gonna use, the man who is begging making heeseung annoyed ".shut up." Heeseung shouted making everyone present they're flinched heeseung pick up a hammer and butcher well the tools is still full of blood which make the man shiver in fear heeseung walk up to the man. ".pls Mr Lee I'll do anything." The man said trembling ".choose one." Hee said making the man curious ".the hammer......" The man said still didn't knew what is gonna happen, hee looked at the hammer ".good choice." Hee then placed the butcher in the table. And everyone in the room feel shiver run down to they're spine as they know what will happen next. In the next second heeseung hitted the man left side of the head making him scream ".AHHHHH, pls noo mor-." Hee then hitted the other side of the face making blood ooze out heeseung continued and the everyone in the room feels bad for the man as her blood is splashing everywhere the room was full of scream sound of the hammer breaking something. After the man died heeseung placed the hammer in the table and wipe her hand with tissue he turns around and commands ".chop every part of her body, and deliver it to her family." He said going out and all the guards did what he said.

Heeseung went to the bathroom to clean 
After that.

Her phone buzzed he answered who it was and it was from jay

". what's up?." Hee said coldly, sending goosebumps into jay ".whoa bro did I annoyed you calm down geez." Jay said ".stop playing what is it?." Hee said putting her upper clothes on ".Mr Sim want to be partner with you and wants to meet you in xxxx restaurant." Jay said on the other line ".sure, I'll be they're." Hee said hanging up.

Heeseung in her black outfit era

Skip time

At Seoul, south Korea in xxxx restaurant

Hee went inside with bodyguards and Mr Sim stand up and bow
".pls Mr Lee have a seat." Mr park said
Lee signals her bodyguards to go outside to guard and sit down the 2 business mans start chatting and we'll ofc heeseung accepted to be partner to sim

On the other side.

A young sexy man is in the bar with her friends drinking
". Her they're cute guy." A tall guy said flirting with Jake

".sorry, I'm not interested." Jake said smilling awkwardly ".don't be like that c'mon let's dance." The man said and continued flirting with Jake

On heeseung side.

Heeseung went on a bar he entered it and walk towards the counter bar to order not some any second and her ayes laid on a beautiful boy who is smilling awkwardly but still pretty he was staring for so long that the waitress have asked her 2 times ".sir.." the waitress said ".ah yes one tequila pls." He said still looking at the younger.

-----------------------------_-----------------------------

Hi the story gonna end herreeeeeeeeeeee I hope you like it and sorry for the bad grammar😭😭

Plss vote, and comment thank you so much💓💓💓🎉💗💗💗💗💗💗