RUSH HOUR🍰

Cosmos pov:

The bakery just opened and me and Sprouts hands are full! I love baking don't get me wrong but sometimes it's a bit stressful.. but as long as sprout is by my side I'm fine! Although I wonder how he's putting up with all of this..

Sprouts pov 🌱:

Ugh.. sometimes I hate baking, some people order almost ten pastries a day! Not actually but it seems like it! It's super tiring and I know I'm done with today.. Cosmo also seems out of it I wonder why we are so busy today, normally it's just a little bit of people at a time. Giving me and Cosmo more time to spend with each other. Maybe I can take him out!  I walked over to Cosmo and helped him with some cupcakes as I asked him. "Hey Cosmo! Um are you free later today.?" He looked at me with some confusion in his eyes. "Yea I am why?" He said as he shoved the cupcakes in a bag "...Well can I take you out to go eat later?" I said with confidence, not realizing how I worded it. " w-what..?" He said with as he blushed a little bit. " OH.. UH.. I didn't mean it like that I just uh-! I meant..! In a friendly way of course!" 'Shoot I screwed that up big time! Why did I say that!' He just looked up at me. "Yea of course im free we can go at 4;00!" He smiled as he looked away.

Later that day:

"Hey berry boy, where were you all day?" I heard Vee from behind me say " I was at work duh where else would I be..." she smirked with confidence as she spoke. " I heard you were super busy.." her smirk grew wider. "What's ur point?" She glared at me as if I was stupid or something! "Doesn't matter bye." She just walked off as she cleaned her microphone. 'Weirdo' I thought. She was always sorta picking on me I wonder why.. any way I walked over to the kitchen and sat down waiting for it to turn 4:00, I was pretty excited Cosmo is my best friend and he makes me feel comfortable.. I'm not really sure why but I don't feel the same around other toons. Meanwhile when I was sitting I could hear Shrimpo yelling at Teagan. Teagan was probably talking to him about his attitude I don't blame her tho.  

Cosmos Pov ( 3:00 ):

"Hmm.. maybe I should ask glisten for help.." I walked over to the little mirror by my door, I didn't want to look bad even tho we were only going because we are friends I just don't like being under dressed! I walked to glistens room and knocked on the door to hear some noises. " Yess..? Who's there!" Glisten said. " Oh ..u-uh it's me Cosmo.." I said nervously hoping no one saw me. "Ugh.. come in!" I slightly opened the door feeling a bit embarrassed, "sorry for bothering you- i- I just don't wanna be under dressed sense I'm going out with sprout!" Glisten smirked. "You're going OUT with sprout..?!" He was smiling while going through his closet. " wh- wha...? We're going out as friends. He doesn't like me like that.!" Glisten turned around with an outfit and threw it next to me. "Hmph well if you say so Cosmo. Now get out. Please." He said with his smirk , I walked out closing the door behind me then went back to my room to change.

GAHH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SO PLEASE SPARE ME😭