1||Admiration towards you°•~

It was a sunny day. Perfect for the group of friends to hangout and have fun. After days of being busy, they finally had the time to be with each other again.

 After days of being busy, they finally had the time to be with each other again

Hyunjin

Even out of all the faces in here, i only had the eyes for you. I watched you laugh and cook. God, it felt like i was falling deeper into you. Your laugh sounded like music, that i couldn't forget. With those lips of yours, I can't help but want to kiss it. I found every beauty in you, but found no flaws. Continue being you, and I'll only see perfection

————————

Minho hummed while cooking, as he felt the arms of someone that belonged to the person he knew, Hyunjin.

Hyunjin placed his chin on Minho's shoulder, as he watched Minho cook gracefully. Minho turned his head a little, smiling before gently patting Hyunjin's head. Then, turning back to focus on the cooking.

Hyunjin nuzzles his face onto Minho's neck. Breathing in softly, the sweet smell of Minho's scent. Mumbling a soft "i love you" which sounded so real, coming from a lover boy like Hyunjin.

A sound of someone's steps, walking in the kitchen was heard by the two male. Hyunjin looked up, but didn't pull away. It was just Seungmin.

"You guys are awfully close" said seungmin, as he grabbed water to drink.

"He's just clingy" replied minho, letting out a small chuckle from his mouth. Which sounded so beautiful in Hyunjin's ear.

————————

At night, Minho was laying down on bed, while scrolling through his phone, a little bored as he yawned. He looked up, his eyes wandering as it stopped on the door of the bathroom, where Hyunjin is showering. The water running soundly. He looked down at his phone again, trying to get something to do.

After a couple of minutes, the door opening was heard. Hyunjin stepped out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel that was wrapped around his waist. He turned his head, to see minho on his phone, which made him smile.

Hyunjin walked towards the bed, sitting down, as he scoot over closer to minho.

Minho felt a water drop on his shoulder, which made him slightly flinch, but immediately calmed down as he noticed it was just Hyunjin. But, Minho also noticed, Hyunjin wasn't wearing anything, other than the towel that was wrapped around his waist. Which made him feel flustered, he could already feel his ears heating up.

Which caught Hyunjin's attention, making him smile at the reaction.

"Flustered at what you see?" Hyunjin asked, as he chuckles

"Wear clothes..." Minho replied, looking away.

"You should get used to it by now, since I'm your new roommate." Hyunjin said teasingly. As he wrapped his arms around Minho's waist, cuddling closely to minho. Which made Minho flustered the whole night, till they both fall asleep.

Author's note: first book! This ep is soo short, even though i did a lot of thinkingಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ