Friends

Friends

What makes a good friend? Is it the one the calls and checks on you? The one that's there when you need them? The one that's known you since childhood?  The one who's loyalty is unquestionable? All of these make a good friend but many of us don't see it like that. Sometimes you need a friend when you're in a tight spot/situation yet that friend isn't there so you question his/her friendship. Why? Everyone has their own lives to live for and things to take care of yet you only think about your needs and not his/hers. Some friends are in a petty mood that just not to help you or be there for you they bring things from years ago. Is that really your friend? Friends will help one another in good or bad terms and there's no question about it. If you made a mistake a friend will be there to give you advice on how to fix it and what can you do about it. If something doesn't make sense a friend will explain it to you for you to understand. Sometimes a friend is just a reflection you see when you look in the mirror. A friend will guide you in the right path. Who's your friend? Remember friends come and go but only one friend remains with you always. YOURSELF.
To be continued....