chapter 1 - daily antics part 1

It was a typical shiny day in Brisbane Australia, filled with plants, animals and dogs going to work and going home to their kids and loved ones.
But in one part of Australia up a hill in an old queenslander home there lived four family members of the heeler family Bandit, chili, blue, and bingo.
Bandit was in the kitchen jamming out to  music in his head while chili was talking out dishes from the dish washer. That's when bluey and bingo walked is asking chili to do FACEY talk with muffin, socks and. sprinkles

Bluey: mum can we do FACEY talk with muffin and socks.

Chili pondered for a moment not sure if she let them. Chili looks at bandit for an answer but while he's jamming to his invisible music. Chili looks at kids to tell them no when bingo gives her the puppy dog eyes.

Bingo: please she says with adorable puppy dog eyes trying to convince her mother to let them talk to the cousins
But chili soon surrenders and agrees with a playful fine

Bingo, bluey: oos

They head over to the table and chili puts the device on the table.

: chili but no hogging the little FACEY face thing ok, bluey I'm talking to you. She says in a playful but serious tone

Bluey: yes mom no hogging. Bluey responds

Chili: because you know what happens when you hug don't you. As she touches the FaceTime call button on screen.

Bluey and bingo: yes we know what happens when we hug

Bluey: what do we? She questions two bingo before being interrupted by Muffin saying hi from the other side of the screen.

Bingo and Bluey: hi muffin the two say to muffin.

Socks begins walking up to muffin and sits next to her and says hi before muffin tells socks to stop hugging. Socks just looks back at her sister with confusion.

Before sitting there from the other side of the screen looking at each other drawing pictures of clouds and muffin making a cowboy hat.

Bingo was about to ask bluey and she can get it turned on the device. But before she can say that she remembers
And asks muffin and socks where sprinkles?

Bingo where's sprinkles? Bingo says with question confusion.

Muffin she's in her room.

Bluey: why? She responds

Muffin: idk? Muffin shrugs her shoulders.

Meanwhile in sprinkles room

Sprinkles sitting there on her phone watching YouTube on her phone watching nostalgic videos she used to watch where she was seven.
She decides to get off her phone inside to walk around a little bit. She places her phone down and decides to get off the bed and go outside the room. When she notices her phone ring and notices that Bluey and bingo tries to call her on facey talk through her phone. Sprinkles just laugh and giggle before accepting the call to see Bluey, Bingo, muffin, and socks are  already waiting for her.

Back to Bluey Bingo muffin and socks.

After a few seconds Bingo asks Bluey if she can get a turn on the facey talk Louie responds with yeah okay let me finish with this okay

Bingo: sure

Socks: muffin is my turn. Sock says with excitement waiting for a turn.

Muffin: not yet.

Socks: muffin! She responds with a scolding voice.

Then Trixie the mother of socks, muffin, and sprinkles comes in frame.