Chapter 1

(a/n: Hai guys im alive v(•_•)v im Kathryn im 13 a filipino and im not that fluent with english bullshit peace out buttercup ∞♥♪)

*Joey's POV*

A kick snapped me out of my thoughts."What the fuck?" I yelled

"Stop Swearing Slu+ were here fuckshit." she said while rolling her eyes "Pay the guy fag." she added stepping out of the taxi

"Thanks for reminding cunt." I said then handing the driver the money. We made our way inside the mall running well she was dragging my arm while skipping and running daaang this girl is full of life :b

"Stop Strutting your not a model Joeyyyyyyyyy!" she complained

"But I Look like one see my precious bum?" I posed like a bad bitch while smacking my buttocks

"Dickhead!" she retorted

"I dont have a dick fuckface i have a vagina." We find this conversation very normal we swear alot as you say well mostly she does the swearing but yea. Let me describe to you mine and her difference well first of we dont look alike we're a what do you call that when you and your twin look different? Fuck I DONT WANNA THINK OKAY SHE'S THE SMART NIGGA. Well as you see Im Joey Marie Andrews and She is Kiall Cassandra Daryll Andrews her names spelling is weird and its pronounced as "Kyle" I was the first one born she followed two minutes after we are born on May 3, 1997. I have brown hair and eyes and she has black hair with blue eyes. Im very lazy she's just semi she's nerdy im not. She eats alot im figure conscious. Im a momma's girl she's clingy to dad our mom's half aussie half filipino our dad's half british half american We have alot of blood flowing on our veins fuckers! Our accents kinda weird too its a mixed american-aussie accent people find it cool but we find it fucking odd. Lets stop talking about this you'll find out our differences on terms of personalities later.

"Fucktard stop dozing off or i'll sing." which is fine by me because her voice is an earcandy.

"Fine by me, freakshow!"

"You wanna hear me sing like a dying weasel?"

"How many times do i have to tell you your voice is good?"

"A million!"

"But i did tell you a million times!"

"Nuuh! Just a thousand bitch."

"Wait?! You count how many times I compliment about your voice?"

"Yuuuuup!" she muttered proud of herself.

"Weirdo!"

"Like you."

"Fuck off Beau!" I heard someone yell from a distance

"Hey That rhymes fuckyeah." my lunatic of a twin exclaimed

"Stop talking start walking."

"Whatever Shakespeare!" We started strolling to the mall i felt something clamp on my hoodie i whipped my head 360° just kidding but my bones really snapped and in my hoodie were a bunch of pegs and a couple of boys I found myself staring at one of 'em his lip ring curly hair he's fucking cute.

"Uhmm. Do you want your pegs back?" and Kiall being kiall she smacked me on the head

"Idiot they're playing pegging dumbass why did you become my twin your ugh i dont wanna talk your all annoying."

"Woah! wait your twins? Why dont you look alike?" the boy with many piercing asked us

"Aww stupid little one were fraternal twins we dont look alike." she rolled her eyes oh thats what its called fraternal then 3 other guys joined us "Sorry uhm when she's hungry she get pissed easily sorry She is Kiall Im Joey."