Announcement

Hey guys :) It's the author here.

Now I know you guys probably already have an idea as to what this announcement is about, and I know that most of you all are probably gonna be disappointed -- heck even I am disappointed -- but I had to make a decisions. I couldn't just leave you guys hanging without any explanation.

To lay it out open and plain : yes, I am going to be discontinuing this book.

First of all, I am super sorry for dropping this bomb out of nowhere, but then it was kinda expected considering my absolute late updates and my lack of activeness on this app.

I thought of just leaving the book like this but then I realised you all deserve an explanation so here I am giving one.

There are many reasons as to why I dont wanna continue writing this book anymore — the first reason simply being that I no longer have the motivation to write.

To be honest, this wouldn't have been much of a problem had it not been for the fact that I absolutely dislike the plot of this book 😭

At first when I had come with the plot, I thought it would be really cool and fun and unique but now all I can think is how stupid it is — why did I add so many characters again??

And then secondly, I am just not vibing with romance these days. I mean yes I still do love reading romance to feed into my delusions but then writing it out especially on here is just making me feel like im forcing myself to do it. (This is my way of telling that I've been obsessed with the mystery thriller genre lately.)

And then thirdly, I am actually gonna start working on writing a proper formal book that can have the hopes of being published in the future. And no, it's not gonna be a romance book. It's gonna be a mystery thriller. (Although im sure im gonna sneak in romance in the middle.)

And lastly, my life is just very busy right now. Like super busy. I can't even elobrate the busy-ness im describing here.

I am not gonna be leaving wattpad, but im just going to be discountinuing this book and maybe if I have time, imma actually write a good romance book on here with a good plot and smth that is well planned out. But I don't know when that's gonna happen.

Once again guys im super duper sorry but then again, im a moody person so maybe if i get motivation to continue this book then i can do it in the future? But for now this book is closed. Imma miss Arthur and Meli :(

Ps. You all better still be up to date with my account cuz like i said i may publish a new book?? Hehe.

Sorry one last time and Buh bye!!