058 | The news

The Great Hall fell silence as they all watched the six children to sit in the back, far from everyone with Ayana.

Most of them were still shocked by the news, Alexia and Klaus being the most.

"Bring them out!" Sophie calls out the other witches who takes Alexia and Hayley by the arms and brings them out to Sophie and a confused Elijah.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asks in confusion.

Alexia's eyes widens, "Elijah?"

Elijah furrows his brows and turns to Sophie, "give us a moment, please."

━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

"So have they been holding you both here against your will?" Elijah asks when the three of them are alone.

"They lured us out to the bayou and grabbed us," Hayley explains fidgeting with her fingers.

"Which wasn't really nice of them," Alexia adds with a pouty face. "With their weird witchy tests. And I still don't understand how this happened.

"Vampires are dead.. they can't have children," Hayley states.

"Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible," Elijah says walking in front of Hayley and Alexia, pressing his fingers against their heads.

"What are you doing?" Hayley asks moving her head out of his grip.

"Relax," he sits on the bench with them. "If you open your mind to me, I can show you," he press his fingers back on their heads. He closes his eyes followed by Hayley's and Alexia's. "In the beginning, our family was human, a thousand years ago."

"Stop reminding me that my relationship with Klaus is more than illegal," Alexia scoffs as Hayley chuckles at her joke.

"We have the record of the most illegal couple," Alexia tells Klaus who chuckles.

-𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟏-

"Come on, Henrik!" Rebekah calls out. "Our brothers are fighting again."

The Mikaelson's all freezes, they clearly weren't expecting that.

"Please, no " Rebekah facepalms herself.

Henry gets up and runs after his sister.

-𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏-

"Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts, we were largely just a family trying to survive," Elijah explains as he continues to show them his memory. "At a time when it was quite difficult to do so."

-𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟏-

Elijah and Klaus are fighting with swords as Rebekah, Henrik and a few villagers watches in amusement. 

Klaus cuts off Elijah's belt meaning he won.

-𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟏-

"And, for better or worse, we were all happy," Elijah continue his explanation as Alexia smiles, loving seeing the smile of Klaus back a thousand years ago.

"You were hot with long hair," the brunette mumbles in her lover's ear.

He chuckles, "no I was not."