The Fading Path

"Phiiiillllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tommy shouted as he walked through the creepy forest. There was still some daylight out, but he could tell the sun was beginning to go down.

"Technoooooooo!!!!!" He kept wandering, trying to see through the fog and not get tangled in the weird dead-looking moss that was hanging from the trees. It was so quiet. Tommy hated the quiet.

The only sound was his footsteps and breathing. The area was so monotone that he felt like he was in an old show where it was all black and white. Granted, there were still colors, but they weren't very vibrant like they would be in any other area. It was unnerving.

As the sun set and Tommy kept wandering, he expected there to be some zombies or skeletons or hell even a creeper. But there weren't any. It felt unnatural and was not at all comforting in the slightest.

Tommy would much rather be fighting monsters while trying to find his family in the dark rather than searching for them in silence and being practically blinded.

It was hard to see because of the fog around him and all the moss. Not to mention the canopy of leaves above him that was obscuring the moonlight even more to add to everything. He remembers joking about how his life is like a horror game... but now it actually feels like one.

He went to shout for Phil or Techno again, but then there was a sound behind him.

——-

Hallo!!! o/
Sorry if this chapter is a little shorter, I'm currently working on the next part.