Friday

Hello! This one-shot is written by Winter: 

He needed class to be over, for the teacher to stop talking, and for them to be dismissed for the day. Shaking his legs nervously, he eyed the clock and sighed.

7 minutes late.

When he finally heard the words "class dismissed," Emmanuel was the first person out the door. As he ran through the crowded hallways, all he could think about was her—finding her, hugging her, and kissing her.

Her

Earlier in the week, his girlfriend, Brigitte, accepted his campus tour invitation. She was excited (and nervous) to meet his friends, but he kept ensuring her everything would be fine.

His stomach dropped when he rounded the corner and saw her laughing with his buddies. Emmanuel had been trying to work on his jealousy, but seeing her surrounded by three guys made him see red. The way one of them kept touching her bare arm sent him across the room and straight into their little circle, elbowing his way to his girl.

He ferociously kissed her on the lips, and she reciprocated, making no mistake who she belonged to.

"Emmanuel, why didn't you tell us your girlfriend is the best?" His friend Paul commented sincerely. "Where have you been hiding this gorgeous babe?"

Another friend chuckled, "We weren't even sure she existed! But damn... You're one lucky son of a bitch, Macron! Teach us your ways!"

With a curious smile, Brigitte pulled away from Emmanuel's tight (almost painful) grip. "Is it because he never talks about me?"

The friend quickly corrected his statement, "No! It's because he said his partner was a beautiful blonde with legs for days, and there's no way Emmanuel could ever have pulled a woman like that. But here you are - in the flesh!"

As the men stared hungrily at her exposed legs, ogling her thighs like desperate, sex-deprived creatures, Emmanuel almost lost his cool when Brigitte did nothing to stop them. Why did she wear THAT dress today? Of ALL days?

Bernard, the sarcastic man Emmanuel shared most of his classes with, wanted his turn to speak. "Brigittie, sweetheart, you can do so much better than our buddy over here."

With a polite wave of her hand, she finally addressed the situation. "I'm not interested in anyone else - now or ever. I happen to be quite fond of your buddy."

"Yeah...but why?"

Emmanuel had seen and heard enough. He intertwined his fingers with hers and dragged her to the dormitory, forgoing the campus tour he had promised. Brigitte did all she could—but failed miserably—to keep up with him in her four-inch heels.

Slamming the door of his private room, Brigitte jumped when she felt his hand forcefully nudge her out of the way. He did not speak as he stormed off to the kitchen, leaving her confused and anxious by his erratic behaviour. Grabbing a drink for himself, he cracked open the can of beer, took a swig, and impolitely wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"If you're going to pretend like I don't exist, should I just leave now?" Brigitte asked defensively, not in the mood for his childish games. When she lifted her bag off the table, he grabbed her possessively.

"Are you off to talk to more college guys?" He spat, regretting his tone immediately when he heard it himself.

Throwing her head back, she sighed dramatically. "Is this the reason for your piss-poor attitude? Because I was talking to your friends!?"

"You weren't simply talking to them. I saw the way you were flirting!" Emmanuel argued. She knew firsthand that he was a jealous and clingy boyfriend, so he couldn't fathom why she would continue with his friends, knowing how much it bothered him.

Had it been deliberate? Was she keeping her options open? Could she possibly be interested in one of them?

"Flirting?!" Brigitte gasped, "You call that flirting?! I didn't realize I had my chest pressed against their firm bodies." She demonstrated the action on him, rubbing her breasts across his chest until her nipples hardened and strained against the cotton of her dress. "I must have been in a daze when I grabbed their manhood." Again, she performed the action, cupping his erection through his pants.

He hissed when her hand gripped him possessively, growing harder as she stroked him over the denim. "I must have been unaware of my actions while conversing with your friends. This is what you think you witnessed, am I right?"

"You have proven your point," Emmanuel replied, stopping the simulation by holding onto her wrist, painfully aware he would come in his pants if he didn't end this little charade.

Locking eyes with his, she toyed with the question, "Do you still want me to leave? Perhaps a single college guy will let me bunk with him for the weekend."

There was a fire burning in his eyes, an animalistic expression he got when he was horny and in desperate need of release. "I want you to prove that I'm the only man you want."

Quickly removing his pants and boxers, Brigitte sank to her knees, kissing the swollen tip before taking him in her warm mouth. After a few playful licks, she relaxed her jaw until he was hitting the back of her throat. If this didn't convince him of her love, she didn't know what would.

Emmanuel hadn't planned for their weekend to start this way. A campus tour and a romantic dinner for two had been on the agenda—not this, at least not yet. But as he watched her in action, happily swallowing everything he had to offer, he concluded that this was a great way to spend a Friday night.