Another ticket P1

The suns golden rays shone into the classroom while a certain Yuji Itadori sat ecstatically in his seat. His two classmates on the other hand, couldn't requite his joy for the lesson. Itadori was new here at jujutsu high school and he wasn't exactly fitting in very well. Him in Gojo got along sure, but his classmates thought he was just too loud. Yuji knew that he wasn't exactly the most popular guy in school, but there's no way that would stop him from trying his best to make as many friends as possible.

Once class ended, he stood up immediately and started talking to Megumi.

"Man that was so awesome! What are you doing tonight? Wanna come and watch Human Earthworm 3 with me? It's in the theatres!"

"I'll pass"

"How about you Nobara? pleaseeeeeee"
He begged.

"No way am I gonna watch that creep shit with you" Itadori made a sad face and accepted defeat. Suddenly he had an idea. Turning to Gojo-senseis desk... And—he's already gone.

"Man, I already bought a second ticket". He starts searching the building for people, his eyes settle on the three second years talking together. He runs over hopefully.

When he approached the aura around them darkened in his presence

"Hey guys! Which one of you fellas wants to watch Human Earthworm 3 with me? I can get more tickets if you all wanna go!"

"I'll pass buddy" Panda spoke quickly.

"Bonito flakes" said Inumaki, shaking his head no

"Ew! No way would I watch that strange movie, with you moreover" Maki spoke the harshest, a glare on her face as she spoke with disgust.

The way she said "you" unsettled him quite a bit but didn't let it get to his head. Sighing, he walked away, in defeat once more. He'd ask the other second year but he was apparently on a mission overseas.

He decided since no one wanted to watch it with him, he'd just go watch the movie by himself. He walked away from the school with a sad stride, head down.

"Man..." Yuji mumbles to himself  "another failed attempt at making friends..—But hey! There's always next time!" He added, trying to cheer himself up.

• • •

"That movie totally blows, it was just some cheap gore and a mid storyline!" Yuji grumbled "The first and second one were way better" Once he got back to the dorms he sat down on his bed thinking of what to do next. "It's still pretty sunny outside, maybe I could go on a walk.. Better yet! With someone else!" He immediately ran out the door and began banging on Megumi's door. After a short couple moments, he answered.

"What do you want?" He spoke on his usual, tired and annoyed tone

"Would you, pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee go on a walk with me?"

"A walk?" He thought for a moment "No" before shutting his door in Yuji's face.

He knew it wasn't really personal, Megumi didn't like anyone, but it was still pretty disheartening.

Itadori decided to just walk back to his dorm
room to start brainstorming his next method of making friends.
Sorry peeps for the short chapter, I'm going to be updating this frequently and promise to make them longer in the future. Stay in tune for updates!

533 words.. eek!