one of the girls walk in on you making out

"Wow..." You said in awe as Daniela stepped out of the bathroom wearing a beautiful blue dress.

She couldn't help the way her cheeks heated up from the way you looked at her with so much love in your eyes.

She spun around in her dress and then looked at you with soft eyes.

"You like it?"

"I do. You look breathtaking."

"So do you." She complimented as her eyes traveled up and down your body to admire you. "I always love it when you wear this color, it just looks so good on you, baby."

"Thank you," You grinned before spraying a little more perfume on your body.

Daniela inhaled deeply and let the scent of your perfume fill her lungs before she put her hands on your hips to pull you closer to her.

"This looks so good on you." She whispered as she ran her hands along your body, admiring the way the dress looked on you. "But I think it might look better somewhere else. Like... on the floor."

You watched her lips pull into a smirk and you shook your head with a smile.

"Baby," You started to say, only to exhale shakily as she leaned in to kiss your neck. "We have to finish getting ready."

"We are ready." She replied, her lips still brushing across your skin.

"But if we keep going at this, I'm sure our clothes will come off or our hair will get messed up and then we won't be ready. Then you could get in trouble for being late!"

She shushed you softly before pulling away from your neck to kiss your lips instead.

"Stop worrying and thinking so much. We have a few minutes to spare." She assured before kissing you again.

She gently pushed you on the bed and you immediately pulled her on top of you.

Her name left your lips as she tugged at your lower one with her teeth, bringing you a rush of euphoria.

"Oh, how I wish I could just rip this dress off of you. I want to touch you and kiss you everywhere. You look so good, how am I supposed to keep my hands off of you in public at dinner tonight?"

Your heart was racing in your chest as her words intensified the euphoric rush.

"We can't."

"I'll fake being sick. Or you can fake being sick!" She suggested before leaning in to kiss your jaw, her teeth gently biting at your skin as she went along. "You know you want to."

As much as you wanted to, it was not a good idea because the dinner is just too important.

So you decided to surprise Daniela by turning her onto her back.

You hovered over her and showered her with love, hoping that she'd be satisfied with just that.

But as you kissed her neck, her hands started to wander again and she slipped them beneath your dress to caress your skin.

"You're so beautiful, Daniela," You spoke against her neck. "You're making it next to impossible to keep my hands to myself right now."

"Same here, darling. That's why we should fake being sick." She said as she pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

It was a very tempting idea and with every second that went by that you and Daniela continued to make out, you found yourself considering it a little more.

Daniela rolled you over on your back again and began to try and take off your dress, slipping her fingers beneath your body to reach for the zipper on the back of your dress.

As she began to unzip it, she pulled the straps down your shoulders and your arms, trailing kisses along your skin as more of it became revealed.

"Gorgeous." She whispered against your chest.

It seems that you were putty in her hands and completely on board with faking sick if it meant spending the night just like this.

Just as she was about to reach for her phone, the bedroom door opened and you and Daniela gasped in surprise.

Sophia was across the room, looking just as shocked as you both did.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt." She said as an apologetic look filled her eyes. "But we have to get going."

"You know, Sophia, you could have knocked," Daniela said.

"I did! You two were just too busy to hear."

You and Daniela laughed before nodding.

"Well, actually, Y/N's not feeling very well so-"

"I'm feeling much better now." You interrupted, making your girlfriend look at you in confusion. "Don't worry, we'll be down in just a couple of minutes."

"Okay. Glad you feel better, Y/N,"

The door was closed as Sophia left to let you both fix your outfits and messy hair.

"I thought you wanted to stay here."

"The dinner is so important for Katseye. You can't miss it."

She sighed before pouting a little.

"But I wanted to stay here and make out."

"Well," You smirked and wrapped your arms around her neck, your lips very close to hers but not quite touching. "The sooner we go, the sooner we can come back and we can pick up where we left off. Only a little more steamy."

"Why are we just standing here then? We should go!" She said before taking your hand and practically dragging you out of the room, making you laugh.

Well, now she was more than okay with going because she knew that she was going to enjoy the night ahead when the dinner was over and you're both home.

Looking forward to that made having to leave now okay, as long as she got to hold you and kiss you all night in just a few hours from now.