chaptire 1

Naomi
the worst thing that can happened it to be outside on the rain  it sucks.

i finish my shooting photo late i didn't bring an umbrella with me it was later at night 3 hours ago i break up with my boyfriend, i was thinking to walk at home but it was raining i didn’t have other choice but to call my brother it was his birthday and i need to go pick up his favorite cake he going to new york to go to med school  look like i dont have other choice.

i take my phone out from my pocket and call my brother the phone start ringing *pleace pick up please pick up*i said in my head he sound get out from  the phone.
*what do you want ?* sam said with a cold voice
*hello to you two brother, i need your help*
* naomi what did you do?*
* Nothing i was just at a shooting photo and it start rainning*
*shing* give your location sam say with a disappoint voice but it was not only his voice that i heard it was a woman sound my brother was at a party will i was outside on the rain .
-dont tell me your at a party!!!
-dont make a scene you take too much time to come so i start the party early  give me your location  i will send someone to pick you up.
i could ask ines to pick me up with her private  car service but she was outside of the town  shit i know i should have take the over defense class with nour but i was too dumb for that.
wait a minuts sam how are you going to cal to pick me up. i said with a questioning voice.
you don’t need to worry about that . sam said in a calm voice
shit i know how he is going to call in all the case is any man that he send didn't pick me up the will finish with broken bones the next day.
befor that i finish what i was saying he hengup  the phone jes if he wasn’t my brother i would have kill him  1 hours later a black lenborgini car stop infront of me it was my brother bestfriend dmitry morgan the ceo of the most big and rich company of all new york.
the passager window open he talk with a cold dominant voice “get in”
oh god why did my brother have to call him,  i open the door and sit he didnt look at me i close the doors and he star driving in halfway i remember that i forgot to pick sam birthday cake shit i look at dmitry and talk in a embarasing calm voice” hey dmitry we need to pick up sam birthday  cake i totally forget about that can we go to e&b to take the cake”.
“no” dimitry say  in a cold voice  he is starting to get on my nerves  he didnt want to stop for only two minutes.
“please it only for two minutes  i just need to get in take the cake and come back” i say i continue to talk until he get annoy
“fine” he say in a cold annoying voice,when we arrive  i open the door but dmitry grape my arm it wasnt a cold grape but a hot and hard one it was hurting me stupide hormone.

“where do you think your going like that ?” what go he’s me where im going i was wearing a jean and a white shirt  dmitry look at me in the eyes and point my shirt.
shit  my white shirt become transparent fir god sake i look at him “why didnt you tells me early!!!” i said with a shocked expression on my face will  dmitry stay with a cold expression.
“ you didn’t ask” oh god stop me befor i kill that man “ stop looking at my breast and give me your jake asshole” oh shit did i just say the word breast infront of dmitry morgan  please god even if you want totrow light at me i wan’t be mad  promis, dmitry was still having that cold dominant expression on his face “no you stay here” dimitry take out an umbrella from the backseat and he get to the bakery.when he came back he sit in the drivingseat  and we stay in silence he start the car  when we arrive woman was dansing outside and inside his house  dmitry escorte me to my house “ thank for come pick me up and sorry for yell at you in th car”i tells him with a calm and grateful voice.
“ your my best friend sister if i didn't come pick you he would have kills me” he said with a calme and cold voice if it wasn't for my brother he would have left me outside on the rain damnit that asshole i want to kick him so bad but he was much stronger that  me.
the party continue normally i was talking with our cousin  you turn your eyes and you saw sam talking with two gir i turn my eyes to the kitchen  and a guy and sam ex was kissing desgusting.