1. The Memories of Yesterday

Diary Entry 57th

It's 1:00 am, and I can still hear those annoying train noises from my window. Surprisingly, they seem somewhat pleasant tonight. I have to leave at 10:00 am for Alliance University, my first orientation day. Leaving these unpleasant school memories behind feels liberating, but I can't shake the doubt – was I really at fault for experiencing it? Will this happen again in my college life? At least the last day of school wasn't that bad.

Tears fall from Alex's eyes

The courtyard is filled with the chatter of excited students, some huddled in groups, others exchanging yearbooks and making plans for the summer. Alex has gathered the courage to ask for taking photos as it is the last day of school, so he approaches a group of his classmates.

Sarah: (excitedly) "Can you believe it's the last day, what are your plans, after this?"

Emily: "I know right, I am so fed up wearing these school uniforms. The college I am applying for doesn't have a dress code. Also, the campus is located in Serenitha."

Sarah: "S...Serenitha!!! (shocked voice) you mean you're going to be in the same country as my favourite boy band?"

Emily: "Yeah! I am. Is there any problem (smirk)? Oh, I forget, they are going to perform for my college orientation."

Sarah: "No way...are you serious?" (shocked)

Emily: No, I am joking.

Sarah: (whining) I really want to see... (stopped whining) You are joking, seriously?

Emily: "Yes, but I am really going to join the campus located in Serenitha. So if you want, I can bring an autograph of Shiga for you."

Sarah: (Suddenly holds Emily's hands) "You are my best friend (eyes full of stars)."

Emily: "Okay, Okay, leave my hands, fangirl."

Alex: (smiling) "Hey, I was thinking of taking lots of pictures today, you know, to remember everyone."

Emily: Hey, who is this shithead?

Sarah: (Pulls Emily toward her and punches the camera from Alex's hand) "Do not talk to him. Hey, he's just a pervert, who takes pictures of girls. in his bag, during yesterday's general checking, also he was found to possess so many photos of the girls, even he has pictures of those who study in our school, even now he is holding the camera. Let's just leave and not ruin our last day."

Alex picks up the camera, which is not broken, just some crashes on the screen

Chris: (jokingly) "Ah, starting your career as the class photographer or something, Mr. Loner?"

Alex: (smiles) "No, it's not like that. Let's have a photo together; the camera is still working."

Chris: "Before that, (In the ears) where are the photos that I gave you to keep, they are with you right?"

[As they talk, a shift in the atmosphere occurs. Jake, the school bully, and his friends enter the scene.]

Jake: "Well, well, well. If it isn't the pervert camera guy."

Alex: (nervously) "Hey, Jake." (A punch landed on his side, knocking him off balance)

Suddenly, a girl named Mia joins the group. She raises her hand as if to slap Alex.