Preview

"Pretend as Princess Lucelia, go to Fairy Tail tomorrow, marry Prince Laxus Dreyar of Fairy, and live there as a princess consort. In that way, you can keep your precious keys and live well. Never come back to Sabertooth."

For her celestial keys, she is willing to become a substituted princess.

"If you were discovered one day, your life wasn't our concern. Do you know what I mean? You impersonated the Princess Identity on your own. I didn't order you. No one knew about this. Deceiving two Royal Families and pretending as a princess, even the death penalty is not enough for your crime."

She knows it is a crime... the biggest crime.

"Juvia wants to follow Lucy." 

The moment she feels devastated, there is someone on her side... Juvia, her best friend...

• • • • •

"Luce, come with me. Forget about this marriage. We'll go somewhere where no one knew us. Just you and me."

He is Natsu, the heir of Dragneel Clan that she is currently working, her young master since her age of five.

"Luce, I can't live without you. If you want to run away, I'll take you away. Gajeel and Rogue will help us if you want to escape. You're not alone. You have your friends. You have me."

But she doesn't want her friends ruin their futures because of her.

"They'll be punished, Natsu. I'm fine. Thank you for everything. I'll never forget you."

• • • • •

New kingdom... New faces...

"Princess Lucelia, we, Fairy Tail's royal guards, are here to welcome you. I'm Erza Scarlet, Fairy Tail's warrior."

"I'm Gray Fullbuster, and this is Lyon Vastia."

• • • • •

Danger... Assassinations...

"We won't acknowledge an enemy princess as our princess consort. NEVER... Unfortunately, she is unlucky."

"Erza Scarlet, hand the princess to us. This is the only way that you and your guards can stay alive. Hahaha."

"Garou Knights.. You will regret this. We are going to eliminate you."

• • • • •

Despite full protection from Fairy Tail team, she is forced to join the fight.

"Open, gate of the lion! Leo!"

• • • • •

And new allies...

"I came in time, right, Princess? My name is Meredy Lindsey. Nice to meet you... Princess."

"I'll try my best to protect you, Princess."

• • • • •

And also new enemies...