~ The Emperor's Shadow Part 1 ~

Authorchi's note:

This is YAOI I repeat this is yaoi or in simple words this is boy's love or boyxboy (whatever you guys wanna call it XD) supaaah short story of Akashi Seijuro and Mayuzumi Chiharu of KNB~ #otp huehue~

And yes, there WILL be graphic scenes that's why I'm making a separate chapter for that one >XD like a part 2 and putting it in private (You can follow me to read it and then unfollow me after reading it if you really wanna read it that bad XD)

OKAY I HAVE WARNED YOU NOW READ AT YOUR OWN RISK >XD

Dedicating this to SIAHA coz well senpai has also tried writing yaoi and lol //dies yas yas enjoy reading guysss~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

// The Emperor's Shadow //

"I don't have any particular attachment with the team, so I don't mind. But... the last year wasn't all bad thanks to you..."

I remembered Mayuzumi-san say those words with a smile on his face, I couldn't help but smile as well and just reply, "Right."

It's actually frustrating how one can immediately misunderstand what those words meant and actually meant—anyone could misinterpret it for having a special meaning to it...

"Sei-chan! The awarding of diplomas is about to begin let's go!" I snapped up and stopped staring at the empty basketball gym where we used to play.

"Ah, thank you," I nodded at Reo-san and followed him into the ceremonial hall.

Before I entered the building I glanced above the clear blue sky with a flock of birds flying above.

Today is graduation day...

I sighed in resignation and went in the hall along with the other underclassmen. I immediately found my place and without noticing it myself, I actually carefully scanned for him in the crowd of graduates.

Uneasiness filled me up, why isn't he here? Don't tell me he skipped graduation? But he said he would be here—

I heard the chairman call out the graduates as he handed their diplomas and they were already in someone named "Osaka"...that means he was already called. He could have left, that's how he always does it.

Calm down Akashi, stop acting like a child and focus. Just listen to the principal who's blabbering things about being in another stage of life. Just mingle with all the underclassmen who are also obviously bored...

When I thought I was going to lose my senses my mobile phone vibrated and I carefully slid it out of my pocket.

My eyes widened in surprise as to see who it was and what it read.

"Akashi is something wrong?" Nebuya-san asked.

I shook my head, "Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom."

Kotaro-san laughed softly, "Ah, even Akashi can get bored huh?" he grinned, "Sure, we'll tell sensei you had a stomach ache or something."

I nodded gratefully and walked out of the building; once I was out I immediately dashed all the way to the school rooftop.

The message read, "I'm at the rooftop right now. –Mayuzumi."

I don't know how it all ended up like this...

Oh wait, maybe I do. I guess it was definitely because of the first time we met...

He gave off a different aura that even Tetsuya didn't posses as a shadow. Mayuzumi-san was like my very own shadow, someone who has always been there even if not that noticeable someone always by my side—someone I want to be by my side.