Strathcona Dental Clinic - Proudly Serving South Edmonton Since 1959

For over 60 years, Strathcona Dental Clinic has been a trusted name in South Edmonton, offering exceptional dental care for patients of all ages. Established in 1959, it holds the distinction of being the longest-practicing dental office in Edmonton. Generations of families have relied on the clinic for its comprehensive care and commitment to patient well-being.

Conveniently located off Whyte Ave, the clinic provides same-day emergency care and ensures that patients can access high-quality treatment when they need it most. Strathcona Dental is known for its "culture of care," where every effort is made to ensure a welcoming and relaxing experience. Whether it's a routine checkup or more advanced treatment, their friendly team goes the extra mile to make every visit as stress-free as possible.

Anxiety-Free Dentistry

Recognizing that dental visits can cause anxiety, Strathcona Dental Clinic specializes in providing comfortable and relaxing treatments. The clinic offers conscious sedation, allowing patients to feel calm and at ease during complex procedures. By incorporating the latest advances in pain management, they have helped many overcome their fears and maintain their oral health with confidence.

They also employ advanced techniques that promote natural healing and reduce discomfort after treatment. This blend of innovative technology and patient-centered care ensures a smoother, quicker recovery process.

A Tradition of Care

At Strathcona Dental Clinic, every patient is treated like family. The clinic's vision has always focused on personalized, compassionate care, with a strong emphasis on making each patient feel comfortable and understood.

Trusted by generations in the community, Strathcona Dental continues to uphold its legacy of offering high-quality, modern dental care with a personal touch. To experience this long-standing commitment to patient care, contact Strathcona Dental Clinic today to schedule an appointment.