Last Night

The night was like any other night dark and cold down here in zaun

The streets filled with shimmer and assholes ready to fight at any given chance
'just pathetic'
I thought to myself as I tossed the white paper filled with sativa onto the ground for the rats

The night was still young and I'd wanted to get out so. I made my way over to the hottest spot in town
'The last drop' being more popular than ever since slico took over with his goons always handling their shady business in the rundown bar.

Not going to lie it was way better when vander ran the place, but nobody would dare utter those words that's if you wanted to keep your tongue.
  As I strutted through the rusted old Western doors, my ears instantly filled with loud music spilling from the old jukebox . Bodies were everywhere dancing singing along to the music drunkards gambling away their lives.

I made my way over to the bar to quench my thirst.

While the bartender made my drink I scanned the room filled with bodies till my eyes fell on, one

Her

Sevika.

Silcos right hand man or should I say Woman, there she was in her usual attire with her cloak hanging over her arm. I quickly downed the fiery liquor letting it, run down my throat and warm up my chest.

Once  it settled I stood up right and fixed my dress making sure I looked slutty and sexy before, Making my way over, to the woman who currently has her attention on a game of cards. I had no idea if she was winning or not, I had one goal in mind and I was going to reach it.

Tonight I was going to fuck Sevika

I'd had my eye on the woman for some time now watching her, whenever she came to the bar whether, to play a game of cards or pick a fight with some street bum. Whenever she was working out at the gym. I was there, yearning for her.

Hovering above me sweat dripping from her body onto mine, I could feel the heat between my legs growing as I made my way, over to her table slow in stride to make myself appear more mysterious.

“Sevika” I breathe out trying to hold back a moan

“Yehri” sevika said whilst taking a swig of her drink, 'god she was so fucking sexy' the green haired woman thought to herself.

“What do you want?” sevika questioned not taking her eyes off of the game taking place in front of her.  “Nothing really just..wanted to talk to the hottest woman in zaun” Yehri whispered in the older woman's ear, while sliding her leg in between sevika’s making a gap and taking a seat on her leg this caused, Sevika to chuckle and finally turn her attention to the green haired woman “Is that so..” yehri hummed nuzzling her face into her neck leaving small kisses and moaning just loud enough for only sevika's ears to hear.

sevika’s breath tightened at the young woman’s movements 

“You don’t seem like you came here to talk are you sure that’s what you came to do?” the buff woman said lifting up yehri’s face bringing it up to her own

I stared into her eyes before curling my lips into a smirk, raising myself up from her muscular legs sevika’s eyes never leaving my own i pushed her back into the chair making her gasp at the sudden gesture and with a swift swing of my leg i’d placed myself onto her shoulder.

It was now my turn to lift sevika’s face and bring it to my own, staring into her eyes as i brushed my fingers through her dry hair that smelled of sweat and liquor, I bent down letting my cheek brush against her as i whispered into her ear