Chapter 1:The Invite

Kirby was sleeping in his bed until..."ZZZzzzzz" Bandana Waddle Dee walked in and yelled, "Kirby!!!! Wake up!!!! It's time to go to the castle!!!" "Ok!, ok!, I'm awake!...wait what for? I thought it was tomorrow?" Kirby questioned. "No, it's today, let's go. We're going to be late," said Bandana Waddle Dee sternly.

Kirby asked, "How far is it?" "7 minutes away," replied Bandana Waddle Dee.
"Ok... how long is 7 minutes?" asked Kirby.
"420 seconds," said Bandana Waddle Dee, annoyed with Kirby's questions. After Kirby counted 420 seconds, they finally arrived at Dedede's Castle. Bandana Waddle Dee said, "Kirby, I will wait out here," Kirby shouted "ok!!!!" Kirby then thought to himself, Wow, I forgot how big the castle is. Then he noticed King Dedede, his rival, "Oh King Dedede!

I'm ready to fight now!!!." Kirby said as he stomped the ground. "Hold on Kirby, I'm looking for my hammer," said King Dedede impatiently. "Really!!! You told me to come as fast as possible and you're not even ready to fight me!" Kirby asked his rival. As time passes, Kirby paces back and forth, in and out of the castle waiting impatiently. After 10 minutes had gone by "Kirby, I found it!" said King Dedede holding his hammer ready to swing. "Kirby!" Said Bandana Waddle Dee as he ran towards Kirby. "I will see you after the fight!" "Ok!" "Finally, we can fight!" said Kirby King Dedede jumped and slammed the hammer on the ground making a shock wave Kirby jumped over it Kirby shouted, "We're starting already!!!" King Dedede transforms his hammer into metal and then swings it in circles Kirby flies over it, King Dedede gets dizzy then stops spinning Kirby finds a piece of a rock inhales it then spits it back at King Dedede hitting him in his face "Ow that hurt." cried King Dedede. "Now what Dedede, are you going to do your famous Masked Dedede Spin again or what!?" Kirby asked. King Dedede was cornered, and after a long time of the two just glaring at each other, King Dedede just gave up and said "Good job Kirby. I will try to beat you again in the next five days when you least expect it." Kirby turned around and went home with Bandana Waddle Dee "I guess that was it" said kirby smiling.