PROLOGUE

THE MAN IN THE RAIN

PROLOGUE: The first and second meet!

As I walked home to my apartment, the sky suddenly poured down heavy rain. I had just purchased a steaming cup of noodles and a refreshing Sting drink. Despite the sunny skies earlier, I was prepared with my trusty umbrella, saving me from getting drenched.

I saw a man sitting on the side of the path I was walking on. Wait, isn't he cold? He's getting soaked in the rain. but he's eyes
I felt the cold wind intensifying, and the rain growing stronger. I pitied him, sensing he was going through a tough time. His face looked troubled, and his head was bowed. I approached him and offered my umbrella.

He looked at me, revealing his incredibly handsome face betrayed his distress, red and puffy from crying.

I was taken aback by his question.

"why do you women act this way? just because you know men are crazy about you, you tease them,but aren't you satisfied? we give you everything,yet you still play with men"

I was trying to help, but he accused me of being a tease, I'm already frustrated, and now I'm tempted to slap him.

this person has no shame! I'm so annoyed I'm leaving.

I was about to leave when he spoke again.

"I love him deeply,but he only wanted my money,he took advantage on me, and I was blinded by love for a gold-digger"

I replied, despite my initial hesitation.

"Not all women are like that, you only choose a beautiful one's , that's why you hurt. you deserve it. don't cry,  men also deceive for money or physical attraction. did I complain? your annoying, and I'd like to see you knocked into concrete."

Nakaka putanggggggg ina Naman kasiii hytsss Maka alis na nga.

Naka rating nadin sa wakas hytsss boysit nayun hytsss erase na nga sa isip hmmm.

kinain ko na Yung aking biniling cupnoddles and stink, pag katapos ay natulog Nako hmmm maaga pa dapat Akong gumising bukas dahil mag hahanap Ako nang trabaho. Kaya nag set Nako nang alarm clock.

I felt dizzy, my eyeslids grew heavy, and everything went black.

TING! TING! TING!

My alarmed clock blared loudly,waking me up.

shutekk anong Oras na mag hahanap pa Pala Ako ng trabaho.

Dali Dali Akong nag Tungo sa Cr at ginawa Ang Aking morning routine.

I hastily left the Cr, prepared a delicious breakfast, and ate swiftly, afterwards, K groomed my self, applying powder and liptint on my face,spritzing perfume, and I let my hair untidy.

I'm now standing in front of huge building where I'll apply, with all my requirements in hand.

I was already inside the office for the interview, but it suddenly stopped when my would-be boss arrived. I was stunned and couldn't think straight, thinking 'Oh no.

"it's you!"

We both exclaimed in surprise. Oh no, I don't want this, Lord! I change my mind!!!!!!.
_________________________________

Ready for the next installment?
like,comment and share!
Originality matters!
📌 plagiarism is a crime!
📎Write from the heart!