To My Wife

It's a Tuesday, I think, not very sunny, not very dark. No clouds in the sky and I can see some stars. I'm still all alone, in my room, doing nothing. 

 It's now Wednesday? Another uneventful day has passed, still couldn't reach anyone on the computer. I'm starting to just feel lonelier and lonelier. 

 Thursday!! I found some old videos of me and you. I miss you so much. I still couldn't reach anyone on the computer, I think it's broken, I'll fix it later. 

 Monday, I don't know what's happening.

I am re-watching our old videos again. Anything to take my mind off of it. Aha, it's Tuesday again.

Wednesday: I finally got a signal with the spaceport. It was for a few seconds but they got my location. I can be saved! I ran out of fuel last Friday and have just been drifting in space. 

 Thursday: I'm hungry, where are they, where am I? 

 Friday: I lost all power in the ship, its dark. I don't know where I am and I don't know if help is even coming.

Saturday: I miss you 

Monday: I forgot about this journal, help has still not arrived. A light is getting closer and closer each day. It's very hard to sleep and hurts to look at. I'm running out of food and don't know if I can take this anymore. W̶h̶y̶ w̶a̶s̶ I̶ a̶b̶a̶n̶d̶o̶n̶e̶d̶ 

It's Tuesday again, it's very sunny today, still no clouds, but why would there be any in space. I can see only one star, actually it's the only thing I can see. If you can consider this seeing at all. I ran out of food but that doesn't matter anymore. I'm not lonely anymore, I have you, my wife, I love you, I will always love you.