~A New Leaf~

~Lucy POV~

I walked into the Death Room hesitantly. 

        "Hey hey! Whats up?" Lord Death called to me.

        "Uhm, hi there. M-my name is Lucy and-" I began.

        "Ah! The fallen angel student, correct?"

        "Yes, that would be me..."

I walked over to him, feeling my stomach churn in nervousness.

        "Welcome to the DWMA! Are you a weapon or a meister?" He wondered.

        "Weapon, sir. A battle axe. My meister is... Gone." I replied, looking down.

       "Well I can have my son show you around the school, and maybe you can find someone."

      "Your... Son?"

I heard footsteps sound behind me. I turned and saw a boy who was slightly taller than I, he wore a suit with perfect symmetry, he had piercing gold eyes and shaggy black hair with three white stripes on the left.

     "There's my son, Death the Kid." Lord Death explained.

     "Come on, I'll show you around. And you can just call me Kid." He said, his lips curving into a smile.

I smiled and nodded, too shy to say anything. He was so nice, definitely not what I expected.     

     "Uh, so, Lucy... Would you like me to um... Walk you home?" Kid asked after showing me around the school.

I felt my cheeks heat up and turn red as I nodded. 

     "Alright." He said, smiling.

~Time Skip: To Lucy's house!~

He walked up my driveway with me.

     "T-this... This is it." I told him, smiling.

     "It was lovely to meet you, Lucy. And by the way..." He said before he quickly kissed me on the cheek. "Your symmetry is beautiful..." 

A/N

Sorry the chapter is short, I've been really busy lately, but enjoy!