**Chapter 1: Rebirth**

---

**Chapter 1: Rebirth**

"Is this heaven,
brother? Are you awake? I'm hungry." The voice, so familiar, pulled Claud out  of unconsciousness. He blinked, his eyes adjusting to the dim light, and saw a figure standing before him. It was someone he never expected to meet again—his sister, Tilda. With a rush of emotion, Claud leapt from the bed and enveloped her in a tight embrace.

Claud and Tilda had been orphaned, their parents lost in a tragic incident involving a powerful family heir. Andre, the spoiled scion of a family subordinate to the three most influential families in the Leone continent, had sought their mother's affections. When she rebuffed his advances, he and his family concocted a scheme to frame Claud's family for rebellion.

After a few moments of tearful reunion, Claud glanced at the old calendar that served as their makeshift bedsheet. The date stared back at him—April 20, 2105. It had been five years since the untimely demise of their parents. But something was amiss;! With a shocked expression Claud realized he had returned five years into the past!.

With a heavy heart, Claud reflected on the events that had transpired since their parents' passing. His mother, a skilled seamstress, had captured the attention of Andre with her beauty and grace. However, her heart belonged to Claud's father, which angered Andre and fueled his desire for revenge.

Andre was furious when he learned of his mother's steadfast loyalty to Claud's father. In a fit of rage and jealousy, he planned series of false accusations, fabricating evidence to incriminate Claud's family in a theft against the ruling families of Leone. As a result, Claud's parents were treated as slaves, beaten and imprisoned for five years.

Recalling these claud clenches his fists
Determined to protect Tilda and seek justice for his parents.
Claud ventured out to purchase food for them both, using his meager savings from odd jobs and scavenging. The beautiful streets of Leone greeted him with a cacophony of sounds—the chatter of vendors hawking their wares, the clatter of hooves as cars rumbled by, the tantalizing aroma of street food wafting through the air.

As they ate, Claud outlined a plan to avoid the pitfalls of their past. He  recorded significant events and people to steer clear of, including the launch of a groundbreaking MMORPG game—the very game that had captivated the world with its realism and boundless opportunities.

With only hours until the game's official launch, Claud dressed and washed before taking Tilda to Delcon Preparatory School—a meager offering from the government but a step towards a better future. Promising to provide for her education once he found stable income, Claud set off to invest his savings in a bronze set for the game.

Navigating the grimy streets of the slums, Claud endured the scornful gazes and taunts of passersby, their reminders of his family's tainted reputation weighing heavily on him. Despite the adversity, he pressed on, reaching the vendor's stall just in time.

Joined by variety of eager gamers, Claud waited patiently in line, his anticipation growing with each passing minute. The excitement in the air was palpable as they all anticipated the launch of "Leone Online"—a virtual world promising limitless adventure and opportunity.

Rumors swirled among the gamers waiting in line for the launch of "Leone Online." Some speculated about the origin of the game, whispering tales of a reclusive genius who vanished without a trace after its completion. Others suggested a darker origin, hinting at the involvement of shadowy corporations with ulterior motives. Even though its origins were from Leone cooperation, no one knew for certain who created the game.

Finally, Claud emerged victorious, clutching his ticket to a new beginning—the bronze set that would pave the way for his rebirth in the virtual realm. With his mission accomplished, Claud returned home to ensure Tilda was settled before the launch of the game.

As the countdown timer ticked down, Claud's heart raced with anticipation.....