And Taylor Swift knew it

TAYLOR SWIFT simply couldn't stand Travis Kelce's presence.

He was clingy, impulsive, did everything for the media, and, to top it off, had some incredibly conservative views—even going on a podcast to make a joke about rape, claiming that rapists deserved a second chance.

It was so infuriating! So disappointing!

At times like these, she missed Joe Alwyn. Unlike Travis, their six-year relationship had only been a marketing move; after all, they were both gay. She intended to keep her relationship with Karlie Kloss a secret, and he his relationship with Paul Mescal. They were best friends, and he was always there to listen and advise her after a tough day. But at the end of 2023, Paul and Joe had broken up, just as Karlie and Taylor had in 2019, so there was no reason to continue.

She wanted to stay single for a while, but Tree Paine told her that having a new public relationship would be good. Another fake boyfriend. That's when the jerk Matty Healy came into the picture with his questionable stances. A disgusting neo-Nazi! The internet went crazy with theories about her new album, The Tortured Poets Department, being about him. Little did they know...

In mid-2023, Travis went to the media talking about making her a friendship bracelet to impress her at a show on The Eras Tour.

An American football player. One of the current legends of the Chiefs. White. Heterosexual. Standard. And romantic — apparently.

The perfect bet. With that, they were now marking one year together. Tree even suggested he accompany her on some international tour stops and even perform with her in London.

On camera, they looked like the perfect couple. In real life, she couldn't stand him. He was so controlling, wanting to message her constantly, track her every move, interfere with her tastes and beliefs. Had he forgotten that this was just a contract from the start? When did she ever think it was a good idea to sleep with him?

They'd had sex, and she felt nothing special. Nothing with men ever felt special... It was funny seeing memes about her being 'on cloud nine' from the hypothetical orgasms he was supposedly giving her. What a joke!

He was just a headache. That same day, they fought.

[Travis 🙄] You must be crazy to support that Kamala?!

[Travis 🙄] All our friends are saying my girlfriend has lost it

[Travis 🙄] Do you have any idea what you did? Putting our America in the hands of those leftists? With your influence! If the United States turns into another Brazil, it's on you!

[Taylor] If you really knew me, Travis, you'd know I'd never support Trump

[Taylor] Do you even like me?

[Travis 🙄] Of course! What kind of question is that? Don't change the subject.

[Taylor] You don't like me

[Taylor] You like an idealized version of me

[Taylor] The fame

[Taylor] You like Taylor Swift, the famous singer, not the real Taylor

[Taylor] You can't even see her!

[Travis 🙄] Don't start with your games