Part 1

When another random murder that's been created by her own subconscious was displayed in another dream, Lauren decided to step out of her bed, slip on her shoes and walk out of the cold house to the colder street. The green eyed has grown very familiar with waking up all sweaty and scared after witnessing herself killing a random person in another one of her dreams. Her breathing was heavy and her pulse only seemed to quicken as she walked faster. Nothing takes the thoughts away. Slipping into her old car was probably not the best idea, but you couldn't even call it an idea; Lauren was too distracted to have ideas, the action was nothing more than acting on an impulse. An impulse to make the thoughts stop.

The road was empty as the distraught girl began driving. Exhaling and deflating, Lauren drove with no destination, trying her hardest to find comfort in the wide, empty road and nearly empty dark streets. A countless amount of dangerous thoughts crossed her mind, but you couldn't blame the green eyed, her mind was stronger than her at that point. There was no sound except for the noises of the engine. Maybe, just maybe, the dreams and thoughts meant something. Maybe I'm not mad.

Just when the seemingly most logical option to stop the troubling thoughts was to comply to their sayings and to take a person's life, exactly like the countless times she's done it in her mind; Lauren's eyes drifted to the side of the road, a little ahead of her. There was a person there, seemingly asking for a ride. Only after getting closer with her car, despite her blurred vision, Lauren identified the person on the side of the road as a girl. The sudden thoughts of running the stranger over, that admittedly crossed Lauren's mind, scared her; but she ended up stopping at the side of the road, hoping to find a distraction in the form of another person, and a destination. Her eyes followed the stranger taking unsteady steps towards the stilled car, opening the door and slipping into the passenger's seat.

"Hey, thanks." The small brunette commented with a wide tired smile, plastered over her features, a tiny giggle escaping her parted lips as she fixed her position in her seat. The girl was drunk enough to forget about the unfastened seat belt and to have the decency to quit staring at the troubled driver, who was looking at the road and holding the steering wheel tightly with both hands, to stop them from shaking. As the brown eyed struggled to explain Lauren where she lived, the green eyed let the girl's words into her mind, but wasn't sure if she could bring the stranger where she needed, feeling pressured. But she nodded.

"I'm Camila." The small brunette's voice suddenly made another appearance and Lauren nodded weakly, her eyes still focused on the road. "How do I call you?" The girl asked, which made Lauren gulp. She didn't figure that by giving the girl a ride, she'd be forced to talk.

"Lauren." She replied, not exactly willingly, her voice drifting somewhere at the end of the word, she was clearly unfocused. Lauren was tired, but the last thing she felt was tiredness. She felt alert and couldn't help it, since her mind was occupied with all kinds of thoughts. Unfortunately, despite her hopes, not even the stranger beside her, was enough to cause her a distracti - oh. Lauren hit the breaks, stopping the car in the middle of the luckily empty road as she felt the stranger's left hand on her right thigh. She grasped the girl's wandering hand painfully tightly, which made the other release small whimper. Lauren looked up at the brown eyed in panic, still holding onto her wrist tightly. But Camila just wiggled her wrist until the green eyed released it, and she was back to her previous task. Camila's fingers trailed slowly up Lauren's covered leg, stroking her inner thigh and watching the emerald eyed's panicked face for the whole time.

"A ride for a good time, isn't that how it works?" The chocolate eyed mumbled, her voice laced with a quiet giggle. All Lauren could think of was the sensation of the girl's thin fingers trailing up and down her inner thigh slowly, wondering what it could feel like without the fabric of her tight jeans that was the only separation between the stranger's fingers to her skin. She found herself nodding hesitantly, her orbs focused on the other's; because she needed a distraction. She was amazed by the fact that the other girl's touch managed to give her what she needed, since nothing else seemed to manage that.