Part 24: First Show and A Marriage

2 months later

I wake up in Nialls arms and see him still asleep. Last night we fell asleep on the couch of my tourbus while watching tv. So yes, today I have my first show of the Last Look Tour. The tour starts in America, LA, then we fly to Europe and we end in Australia. I really can't believe I go to all those places and most of the places I visit with my true love who is now snoring next to me. 

"Niall." I whisper in Niall's ear while poking in his cheek. 

"mmmmm." Niall says and he turns around while letting me go. 

"Wake up, we have to get ready for out big day." I smile while kissing his cheek.

"I think I like it when you kiss me good morning." Niall smirks. 

"Shut up." I laugh and get up. I walk to the planning from today and see that I have rehearsal at 12 pm Then at from 2 pm till 4 pm work out, at 7 pm the fans can come inside, at 8 The Vamps, my opening act, at 9 pm the real show starts. 

"How late is it." Niall says while stretching.

"It's 10 am." I say while grabbing a cup of coffee. 

"I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress."  Niall says while cuddling me. 

"I can't wait to see you in your suit." I smile. I take a sip from my coffee and go sit on the table. 

"We have to wait till 10 pm." Niall says while also taking a cup of coffee. 

"I know, but I'm going to get ready for the rehearsals." I say and get up. I walk to the 'bathroom' where I start showering. After an hour I'm done with everything an get out of the 'bathroom'. 

"You look great." Niall says while now getting in the 'bathroom'.

"Thanks." I say while blushing. While showers, I make my brunch. I eat two sandwiches and a some ice tea. 

When I'm done with eating it's already 11.30 pm. I need to get going. 

"Niall, I'm going to the rehearsals." I shout, not wanting to get in the crowded bathroom. 

"I will come later." Niall shouts back. 

"Yeay." I say and leave the bus. God I'm really excited but also nervous for the marriage tonight. I mean what will the fans say. Will they like it, or hate it? 

I walk through the corridor to the stage. The stage has a long catwalk and all above the stage huge screens. 

"We can start in a second." Mark says. 

"Great." I smile at him. 

---

After the rehearsal I go work out, it is really good for you and it calms me down from all the stress. That's why I work out, I can concentrate on the sport then and not on the stress from the show. 

---

"No I don't want those pants." I say to my dresser Suzanne. She puts the silver pant with sparks on it and gives me now a black skinny jeans with a cut in one of the knees.

"Yes!" I jump from excitement. 

"Okay and what from this shirt." Suzanne says and hands me a shirt with written on it 'Singing what I write'.

"Wow that's amazing!" 

"And I thought with a leather jacket above it." She smiles. 

"Wow." I say and look at the clothing. 

"I'm glad you like it. This is outfit for the first half, then you get into your wedding dress, after 2 songs you get backstage and put on your third outfit." Suzanne says and grabs an other outfit. 

It's a white crop top with a white skinny jeans with a hole in one of the knees. 

"That's so pretty." I smile at Suzanne. 

"Go take a look if it fits." She says and leaves the room.

---

"Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught! Du du du du du du du du du" I sing and run off stage to put my wedding dress on. My family is in the audience to see my wedding, just like Niall's family. Got I'm excited. 

I quickly put my dress on and grab the flowers, which Suzanne hands me. 

I walk to the entrance from the stage and wait for my sign. 

The lights turn black and then in a sweet white color. The music starts playing and I walk on stage. 

The fans begin to yell when they see me and I wait for Niall to also come.

I see Niall in his smoking and we walk to the end of the catwalk.

"You look amazing." Niall whispers.

"You look better." I smile. We now face Mark, he is going to marry us. We didn't want a 'real' one because Niall and I are both really close to Mark, so he was the perfect one to do it. 

"I'm not going to say everything because that's going to take hours so, do you Niall Horan want to take Sabrina Neace as your wife." Mark says through his microphone and giving Niall a ring.

"Yes I do." Niall says to me while putting a ring around my finger. 

"Sabrina Neace do you want to take Niall Horan as your husband." Mark says and also giving me now a ring.

"Yes I do." I say and put the wedding ring on Niall's ring finger. 

"You now kiss the bride." Mark says. Niall and I come closer to each other, before our lips meet I throw the flowers I still have in the audience and grab Niall's neck. Our lips finally touch and the audience is going crazy, but I don't care. I finally am married to the boy I love. 

The music of Sugar from Maroon 5 starts playing and I let go of Niall. 

"I love you." I say in his ear and start singing the lyrics of Sugar. 

---

Hi guys,

So they are finally married! I hope you liked this chapter because I did really had a lot of inspiration :p . But I need to say that the next chapter will be the last one. I already wanna say: I hope you enjoyed this book and if you don't I don't care :D. 

Bye xx