Chapter 1

March 12, 2015.

"Wake up Jazmime!" My mom yelled in my ear. I check my phone to see What time it was. 7:15.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I asked. I already knew the answer. It was my 15th birthday. I had dreaded this day. Bad things always happen to me when It's close to my birthday. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. I just felt as if-

"Get up and get dressed!" My mom yelled at me. I mumbles OK to her as she left my room. When I'm getting ready I tend to go in order of importance. Since I stand by that rule I got out my phone and checked it. I scrolled through some messages on my phone looking for an important one. Him message was not there. I put down my phone and sulked my way to the bathroom.  I brushed my teeth, washed my face and fixed my jacked up hair.

*Bing*

I hear my notification alert and raced to my phone. FINALY, I think to myself. I unlock my phone and read the message from Trey aloud.

"Happy birthday baby, hope all your dreams come true." I started laughing like it was a joke. He had to be kidding.  All of my other friends had Sent me these long birthday messages, and my boyfriend only sends me a shitty message That's barely even a full sentence.  I nievely ignore his retardedness and put on my my favorite outfit. Reserved for this special occasion. I race to the kitchen so I could get at least a gronola bar in me before I missed the buss.

As soon as I get on the buss people start saying happy birthday to me and give me birthday punches. I sit next to April and China. They soon start giving me birthday punches too.

"So on a scale of 1-10, How sweet was Trey's birthday message?" April asked.

"Negative 3," I replied.

"Welp,  on to my original question, " China said, " How bad did he fuck up?"

"The girl Who slept with sharkishas man bad." I responded.

"It couldn't be that baddd," April said. I then showed then the text and they automatically understood. A couple of minutes later the buss joltted to a stop. Everyone soon began running to the school Because of the sudden downpor of rain.

Me, April, and China meet up with Alicia, Charity, and Ava.  The start talking about the dance and I kind of drown them out. I'm trying to avoid Trey,  but find him at the same time. After about 3 muinutes of walking the hallways at Cooper HS, I see Trey. I wave to him and he starts walking towards me. I get excited Because I can't wait to hear his crappy excuse for not writting me a decent birthday message. "Hey I was-" I started. Wtf.  He just walked right pass me. "Did you guys just see that?" I asked my friends.

"See What?" Charity asked.

"Trey just ignored my existance and walked right pass me," I replied.

"He's a total ducebag,  idk Why you won't just break up with him already." Charity said.

"Who cares," said Alicia when when where intering home room.

------------------------------------------------

Haiiii.  It's the author hereee.  I hope ya like it so far. Sorry for a short chapter. Leave comments on any suggestions or... stuff together want to see in this book. Vote for this book if you want to read morree. Byee