- Bonus-Wild Love "A Mountain's Secret"

If you enjoyed the Halloween short story, be sure to check out my published book Wild Love, "A Mountain's Secret," and find updates on the upcoming Book 2 Wild Love "Roots & Redemption!"

Embark on a journey of discovery and transformation in "A Mountain's Secret," the captivating first installment of the Wild Love series. After a brutal mountain lion attack in the wilds of British Columbia, Mattias, a young man grappling with a sensory processing disorder, is rescued by an enigmatic woman named Madeliene. As he recovers under her care, Mattias navigates the challenges of social interaction and unravels the mysteries surrounding his mysterious hero. This tale of survival, acceptance, and supernatural intrigue delves deep into the heart of what it means to embrace one's true self. Dive into this thrilling adventure, where the boundaries between the human and the wild blur, setting the stage for a series that explores the untamed wilderness of both nature and the human heart. Available on all Ebook platforms!

• Ebook ISBN: 9798224651122

• Paper Back ISBN: 9798224471348

Check out our official website to stay updated, explore other books, and join our Discord group, 'Wild Love Series, for exclusive content, feedback opportunities, and to report any grammar errors in this first edition!

Official Website: Wildloveseries.com

Facebook: Wild Love Series

Twitter: @WildLoveSeries