The Llama Farm

You and Sawyer are going on your first date. You have both agreed, no hand holding until the 32nd date. For the first date, he buys you a llama. For the second date, you can possibly touch his face. You're first date went well. It's your third date now. You go to the Sashimi factory in the moonlight. When it's over you two head back to the farm. You both lay in the grass looking at the stars. He points to one.

"This star is named Beautiful. After you." He says to you with a smile.

You slap him.

"WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO TAKING IT SLOW?!?!" You scream angry, about to run away.

He grabs your wrist and pulls you in close. He takes your face in his hands and gazes into your eyes. He looks like he might cry. He leans in, you can feel his soft breath on your neck. His cologne smells amazing.

"What if I buy you another Llama?" He says. You loved his velvety voice.

"Make it two llamas, and you have to dance to 'I whip my hair back and forth' and you have a deal."

Twenty minutes later you are in his kitchen petting your llamas. He's head banging to the song. His hair whipping back and forth. You decided to drench it in llama milk so you could film it in slow motion. His face is bright red. You are choking back laughs. His mom is filming the whole thing. She puts it on YouTube. When he's done dancing he kisses you. You slap him again. He feels bad and you have seven llamas now. You both climbed into laundry baskets and are pretending you are in a rocket ship. You jam to the Little Einstein's Remix all night. The next day, you wake up in his arms. You're furious. It's very early. You drive to the drugstore and buy a pack of balloons. When you get back in the house he's still asleep. However he is upside down. Sandwiched between to laundry baskets. Tanner on top of the top laundry basket. Suzy on top of Tanner. He's trapped. You take a white ballon out of the package. It's a tall ballon. Usually made for balloon hats. You set it next to him. You take out a smaller balloon and blow it up. You grab a pen. You put the balloon next to his ear and pop it as loudly as possible. He jumps and hits his head on the laundry basket.

"JEKRIDBRNLDIDYENWLENEKRISBERLIDHRNEMEODUBEMRKDHENRMDOJENRNRIDJWMELDOSJNDLDOENELODUELDJBRMRKRJEKSPSUBEMEDLIENDKIDIEJEJKD!!!!!!!!!!!" He screams.

You pick up the balloon.

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!!!! I FOUND THIS IN YOUR ROOM!" You say 'angrily'

He looks mad. You let him out of the trap.

"OK WHO LEFT THEIR CHEAP CARNIVAL JUNK IN MY ROOM?!?!?!" He screams.

His brothers show up and they start to laugh. of you fall to the ground crying at his confused face. You hold up the package of balloons. His face goes red.

"I-I bought the balloons. They weren't cheap! They cost me a whole 57 cents!"

"He holds you tightly. He buys you three more llamas.

"Dance for me." You ask softly?

He nods.

You force him to dance to Gangnam Style and The Harlem Shake.

~Twenty Years Later~

The two of you are happily married. You are now happily running a llama farm. Suddenly Twaimz shows up and asks for a Llama. You both decline and he cries.

The two of you have been immortalized because apparently he made the mistake of buying magical llamas. The both of you live happily ever after. To this day, neither of you know the difference between a llama and a magical llama. You ride into the sunset on your magical rainbow unicorns. The end.