Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I slam my alarm clock, as the sounds disappears. I groan as I realize I have work. I work in Starbuck's. I hate that I have a morning shift but afternoons is the end so I get the rest off. I live with a Michael, W became best friends after Zayn left me I am now 19 years old, turning 20 soon and Zayn is 21 this year... I have no parents, they died in a car crash along with my younger brother. I drag myself out of bed, and into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I look like a zombie. Not good, I strip down and step into the shower.

After a very long hot shower, I step out and dry my hair with a towel. I wrap one around my body and dry myself off. I forgot my clothes... Just great... I run out and grab my work clothes and put them on. I grab my make up bag and apply my natural amount of makeup. I head out to the kitchen.It's quiet as usual.  I make myself breakfast and head out the door to start work.

I rush over to the building where I work, and head inside. The smell of coffee hits me. Mmm..Love it.I head over behind the counter and place my stuff down in the little room for the staffs to keep their belongings. I walk back to the counter to see one of my other friends.

"Hi!" I say, cheerfully.

"Hey!" Micheal says. He is my best friend. He is into guys. I dont judge him tho, I think its cute. I head over to the back of the store, and put my things away, I quietly skip over to Micheal, and stand beside him.

"How's my bestie?" Micheal asks, with a goofy face.

"Just fine thank You." Micheal,hes the only ones who knows. They always asked me if I was okay, and He is the only people I could trust and Talk to. I was suffering Depression and Cutting. He helped me through it. It started right after, Zayn left, then the next day my parents and my brother died. I felt alone, like everyone I loved dearly just left. Then Michael came into my life. He helped me through the tough times. I thank god for that or I would have been long gone by now.

"Hey, Have to go, so We still up for the movie tonight?" Micheal asks.

"Yeah, if your still up for it."

"Yeah, I am."

"Okay meet ya soon, then?" I nod.

"Okay bye, Katherine."

"Bye, Michael!" I say, waving him of, as he left.

After a few hours, my shift was about to end. I was about to leave and grab my things but I hear my name.

"Katherine?"