Picnic with kendall

It was a beautiful summer day and you wanted to go to the park to get some fresh air and to write in your special journal.

You write everything in there from your favorite song lyrics to how how you fell. It helps you relieve stress if you're stressed out.

You sat on a picnic blanket next to a large oak tree. You had your notebook with you and a pen in your hand.

A tall, handsome young man walked up to you and asked if he could sit down. You shut your book and set it down next to you. "Sure" you replied. He did.

"My name is kendall and I am new to this area. Is there anyway maybe you could show me around?" He started.

You blushed at the fact KENDALL FRANCIS SCHMIDT was sitting next to you.
"I would love to Mr. Schmidt." you blushed
"How do you know my last name?" He asked.
"You're kinda famous ya know.." I said.
He smiled and stretched, putting his arm around me.
I thought that it was cute.
"So when can you show me around?" He asked.
"Whenever. Want to now?" I responded.
"Well there is a thought.." Kendall said with a smirk on his face.
You and kendall spent the entire day together. You showed him everything that you loved.
Kendall drove you home and sent you a piece of paper.
It read:
hey so I think you're really cute
you should call me sometime
### - ### - ####
xx -
kendall
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I hope that you guys liked this:)
Please comment and vote!
Love you all

Cx - m