My Sweet Life

Chapter 1- Eye Contact

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Oh my gosh! The coolest thing happened to me!" Brooklyn Autumn sighed happily.

"What happened this time that was so 'cool', Brookie?" I asked.

"I found this cool looking charm bracelet in Rhinestones Boutique! And I found a cooler one just for you!" She said. Brooklyn always found the coolest stuff ever in Rhinestones Boutique. Rhinestones Boutique was our favorite store in the whole wide world.

"Aw, thanks! No wonder why you're my BFF!" I said sweetly. While Brooklyn was just about to say something, the bell rang. It really didn't matter because Brooklyn and I had every single class together, so we could pass notes.

"Ready for history?" She asked

I nodded a skipped my way to history class, and so did Brooklyn. When we reached our destination, the whole class was talking. We sat down in our desks and wondered where Mrs. Lovett was.

"Hey Mike, where's Mrs. Lovett?" I asked?

"She'll be here in 30 minutes," he said softly, for he was a shy guy. "She went to go check on her husband." Mike continued.

"What's up with her husband?" I asked in a slightly scared voice. I was worried because Mr. Lovett was my best friend. I known him since I was three. I'm fifteen now.

"You didn't know?" He asked in a sweet way. Mike is a sweet guy. He's not usually shy to his friends, but when I'm around he's all shy and quiet. That really ticks me off. Does he not like me? Honestly, I wonder if he knows about my huge crush on him.

"You can tell me later," my voice faded.

Mike put his hand on my arm. "Are you okay?"

I didn't say nothing. I just felt a spark when he touched my arm. Nothing was said it was just eye contact.