One

"Holy fuck Justin harder harder. Fuck right there, holy shit yes right there."

Arms wrapped around one another's bodies, heavy thrusts back and fourth, in then out, slowly then roughly, cautiously then rigorously.
Justin's tattoos sparkled from all the sweat. His body tight, his muscles closed off. He grabbed the hair of the girl he had just met at the bar and pulled it roughly up to him. Pressing her body down, he thrusts in dark.

"oh my god!" You hear her scream. Grabbing a chunk full of her hair again he yanks her face up, only allowing a soft yelp come out of her throat.

"Tonight, you're my slave. Tonight, you'll do as I say. You'll listen to me and me only is that understood?"

She bites her lip rolling her eyes back from the pleasure.
"Yes daddy. Anything for you." He trusts harder and harder, faster and faster. She screams.

"I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum, holy shit daddy I'm gonna cum I can't." Justin grabs her ass smacking it so hard there was a permit imprint on it. He grunts loudly, holding her ass tight, digging his nails into it.

Pounds harder and quickly pulls out. He pulled her hair up and flipped her body just like that so that'd they'd face each other. Sweat gave her body this sexy glow. Justin came all over her stomach, notably loudly he grabbed her face and slammed it on his cock.

"Fuck yes." He mumbled under a groan. They laid back in the bed and cuddled up to each other.

"God damn that was soo good. No one has ever gave it to me like that. And your pull out game, damn baby. You're just so good." She says turning her body, pressing her boobs on Justin's shoulder.

"I have to admit it was really damn good." He says with a laugh, following along with hers.

"Hmmm. Maybe a round 2 is in order?" She whispers biting her lip and moving her lips onto his neck.

"Come here baby, lay on me" he says. She listens and kisses his lips roughly.

"I feel so good right now. Everything is amazing."

"Oh yeah. Even if I told you I knew exactly who you were?" She looks at him after he said those words.

"Exactly...Wait what we met today.."

"Elizabeth Wilson, 25, had three husband. All 40 years older than her, all died of the same damn poisoning. What a shame. So young and has already gotten through so many old farts. Then you must have money."

Her eyes start to water, she tries to get up but he pulls her back. Flipping her so she's on the bed and he's on stop.

"No running now Wilson you're time has come."
She screams for help, he shoves the pillow in her face pressing it as hard as he could. She continues screaming and it left him with no choice. He stuck the blade in between her fake boobs and watched the screaming go silent and the blood rush down her sides.

"Oh damn it I never let you come Elizabeth, thanks for finishing me off though."